Price (Yoonjin)

BTStories Collection

“You saw nothing.” Yoongi may be short, but he is intimidating. At least he knows how to make himself appear like it.

Seokjin had no idea what to do. On the one hand there was his reputation as a prefect. On the other hand there was the fact that Yoongi was extremely handsome and kind of convincing.

The studied each other. The rebel kid who had always been against the rules against the straight A student with, as teachers loved to repeat, a bright future in front of him. The headmaster’s car, now covered in paint was the only thing between them.

“KILLED MORE DREAMS THAN DEATH”

Seokjin gulped. If he reported him he would climb up the institutional ladder even more. “Head Boy” was going to look so good in his resume. But he would also gain the eternal hate of Min Yoongi. Not only his crush for some months now, but also known for having the sweetest revenges ever. Sweetest for him, definitely not for the victims.

“I know what you are thinking.” The silence was finally broken. It was Yoongi, his voice threatening and sure of himself.

Seokjin was surprised. Was he really that easy to read? “Really? Then what I am thinking about?” Yoongi didn’t expected that, people usually were stupid enough to then proceed to tell him how he ‘he was oh so wrong, I was thinking about blablabla’.

“You want me to ask you about what would I give you for your silence, don’t you?” People are so easy to read. So easy to understand.

He was a guy, so he was going to ask for money or something related to that. Maybe pizza. He finally looked at Seokjin. He looked like a nerd. He may want to be protected from bullies, or vengeance on someone. And then he properly looked at him. He was a prefect; it was clear by the small yellow badge he was carrying around. His silence was not in sale; the opportunity to catch someone and get rewarded was too big.

“Can I ask for anything?” His voice almost broke, but he managed to keep his dignity in place.

Yoongi was surprised. He had no idea that the system’s corruption started this early in the process. He was both disgusted and delighted. The fact that people like that guy were going to end up running the country was not something he was happy about. But the fact that he was smarter than the school felt too good for him to think in the wider implications and the sad state of the moral state of the future.

“As long as it is possible to achieve. Don’t forget that I’m not a ing fairy.”

Seokjin smiled. Yoongi was waiting for the worse.

“Take me to dinner, anything is okay.”

He was right at the end. That guy just wanted some pizza.