Game Over (Vkook)

BTStories Collection

GAME OVER
 

It’s not like he really cared. It wasn’t that important, really. A number can’t tell you how good you are, or give a value to your worth. The important thing was to have fun, right?

Taehyung tried to convince himself that he wasn’t doing this because of simple pride or to impress someone. He tried his best to believe that he was just playing for healthy fun. Fun. He didn’t did it because he wanted his name to be on the top, it’s not like he needed to be number one on that silly, silly game.

  1. V 3098 pt
  2. V 3073 pt
  3. V 3070 pt

Good. Correct. He was happy now. He could relax. His list was his again. It was the way it was supposed to be. To be 100% honest with himself, pride did had something to do with this. But mainly, he always repeated, it was because he loved the game. His job was done; he could leave.

  1. GoldenCookie 3156 pt
  2. V 3098 pt
  3. V 3073

Wrong. WRONG. It happed again. The annoying kid, Taehyung always thought about him like that, had done it again. His record, his precious record. He worked so hard to keep his name on the top. But no, that annoying kid had to always come and destroy everything he did.

Also, who the hell uses GoldenCookie as a name? He understood that his older brother used CookingJin, but it was because he played mainly cooking games. Okay, that was a lie. He was the undefeated Mario champion from the city, but he also played cooking games, so his name did made sense.

“You shouldn’t worry to much about it. Who even cares?” Taehyung sighted. When was Jimin going to understand that this game was his life? His life, his fun. This particular retro arcade game that was so obscure that not even the ‘hardcore gamers’ from the forums had heard about it.

No, he would never understand. “So… you are trying to impress someone.” Came to the conclusion the older boy. It wasn’t the first time, and annoyingly, it probably wasn’t the last one. “Who is it this time? Is he at least cute?”

Oh Jimin, how much he knew so much about Taehyung was a mystery. How he managed to understand the enigmatic behaviour’s the youngest showed was an enigma in itself.

Jungkook. His name was Jungkook. He knew that at least. Cute, tall, and incredibly talented pushing buttons. A perfect match, in Taehyung opinion, just another victim in Jimin’s. They’ve made eye contact in more than one occasion, and it wasn’t the uncomfortable type, according to Taehyung.

What the boy didn’t knew, was that the record he was trying so hard to protect in order to impress his new crush, was actually being beaten by the crush himself trying to impress Taehyung, who in Jungkook’s opinion was cute, tall and good in the buttons pressing business.