Lady Vbug (Maknae Line)

BTStories Collection

In one word, he was weird.
Odd, different, strange.
Taehyung was eccentric.

The two boys stared at their friend. Living with him, they were getting kind of used to Taehyung’s crazy ideas. This time it was different. He looked dead serious.

Taehyung tried his best to explain himself. Well, truth be told, he gave it a shot and then gave up and started to use sounds to express some of the ideas. This reached the point where his explanations became a cacophony of lost vowels and very bad beat boxing.

Jimin and Jungkook stared at him, babbling and explaining with “vrooms and then buuum so I had to flushhh, which made a big bong and then-”

The reason why Jimin and Jungkook were uncomfortably seating in front of their friend was because they decided there was an imminent need to have an intervention.

It’s not like they hadn’t been late to the dorm before, but the purple hair’s case was weird.

1. He used to always be at home early in order to play videogames. Now it was weird if he got to the shared flat before 3am

2. He came very tired. Injuries were not unusual.

3. He started to wash his clothes separately. (Jungkook had always been fuzzy about washing his clothes with the other’s dirtiness, but Taehyung was usually chill about it)

“Admit it, you joined a gang.” Jungkook said earlier that night. He was pretty sure that his friend had started working for the short guy who once asked him to join his group of friends who ‘hang out together, occasionally beat some annoying people up and make music’.

Jimin had a complete different theory. “You became a superhero, I know it.” He assumed some hours ago. “You promised me when we were younger that if you ever became a superhero you would make me your sidekick.” He was angry, not only his best friend was keeping secrets from him, but he also broke a very important promise.

Now the two boys were listening to Taehyung’s stories. He kept going on and on about how he beat up this horse-man who tried to kidnap a cat (more like catnap than kidnap, but who cares).

“So in conclusion, what you are trying to say is that…”

“Yes, you’ve discovered my secret. I am a magic-girl. I am the one and only: Lady Vbug!”