Open your Eyes (Namjin)

BTStories Collection

“Just do it. No one will care.” Namjoon smiled. He was right; no one was going to care. Seokjin blushed a little bit when the younger man took his hand, even if he had asked it himself.

“You are getting as red as your Mario collection.” Said the tallest, not knowing that he was also getting into Rudolf the reindeer territory. “No, because that would make you my Princess Peach and honestly, you are not princess material.”

Namjoon just laughed. Yeah, he was definitely not princess material. Seokjin was a bit more princesslike, but with his broad shoulders and masculine face, he would make a very odd princess.

The city was cold, but the heat they shared through the small link of their fingers made them forget how snow was covering the streets. Love makes you forget pain, loves makes you forget cold and most importantly, loves make you forget time.

RING RING

“That’s my phone.” Namjoon tried to ignore his annoying ringtone. He didn’t wanted to stop his date for nothing in the world, not even an irritating concert given by a phone.

“I know. It’s a shame you need to leave now.” Seokjin looked sad. “But I don’t need to leave, I can stay.” Namjoon was confused. Why did he have to leave? “You don’t understand… That’s the sign, you need to leave. Goodbye, it’s time to wake up.”

“What? What do I need to leave? Don’t leave me, I am awake!”

“You don’t need to shout.” Namjoon was confused. What was Hoseok, his roommate doing there, why was he in his room and why was his phone…? Oh, it was not a phone call; it was a wake up alarm.