(Update/Poll)

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there, it's been quite a while. I believe that many of you has long forgotten about this fanfic, which I can't blame you at all, since it's been months since the last update. I'm not going to explain myself or anything, just know that I'm genuinely sorry to all the people who truly loved and cared for this story.

If you still feel like sticking with me after everything, I promise that I'll do my best to redeem myself along the way.

The first thing I'm going to do is search for a beta, so my amount of work won't be too much. So if you, yes you, would like to help me out with that, leave a comment, so we can discuss it better.

But way before that, I need to know what you guys want me to write now, since I've missed a lot of things and placing those events into the story would take a long while. So that's why I created a poll, so you can chose whether I should write a reboot* of Runaway (rewrite EVERYTHING since chapter one to fit the current timeline), write a whole new Mino/Seulgi story, or something else*.

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

* Take in notice that I would still have to change a lot from the original plot (EXAMPLE: they would no longer be rookies, Yeri would already be in the group, most situations would be completely modified, etc). It's basically a "new" Runaway.

* If you vote "Other" and don't comment down below explaining what you would like me to write, the vote won't be considere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter