Four

To Infinity and Beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Chunny, can you pick me up?'

'From where?'

'The hospital'

'What?'

'The hospital, Chun. Umm, a big building, doctors, a place where people with problems come to-'

', Jae, I know what a hospital is. I'm asking you why you're in a hospital'

'Oh, that. It's nothing, really. I would ask Changmin to pick me up but he's in prison'

'WHAT?'

'No, no, it's nothing serious, just attempted homicide. It's really just a misunderstanding'

Yoochun slammed his phone down, looking up at his boss.

'I really need to go now' he swallowed.

His forehead was covered in sweat, hands trembling. Shouldn't have ignored that call from earlier. Shouldn't have been so careless. Should have judged Changmin better. When Yunho asked him to keep an eye on his brother...

His boss shrugged, waving him off as if he weren't important at all.

'Go. Just go already. You're lucky you're talented. And quite irreplaceable'' she said, adding a muttered 'for now' when Yoochun hurried outside.

In five minutes he was in his car and calling Jaejoong, in ten he was at the hospital, picking up his friend with a bandaged head.

'It looks worse than it is' he explained once he got to the car 'they said it's just a mild concussion. Or sever. I really can't recall. They also said I shouldn't be moving around too much so I was hoping-'

'It's fine Jae, it's just a job' Yoochun cringed inwardly, the last words of his boss replaying in his head. If he had known the damage was minor, he would have called a taxi instead of rushing here like his pregnant wife was delivering a baby. But what was done was done and he patted Jaejoong's shoulder, helping him to get into the car.

He was still very interested in the second part of their earlier conversation.

'What about Changmin?'

'Oh, right' Jaejoong muttered, biting his lip 'we should probably look into that soon' which roughly translated to you should probably deal with all this , Chun.

With another desperate sigh he nodded, wondering why was he friends with these people.

'Don't worry your pretty...damaged head over it. Uncle Chun will take care of everything'

___


'The moon is so bright' Yunho awed, his eyes wide and sparkling. It was four at night and the man was drunk out of his mind.

'Yeah. Bright' Junsu muttered, growing more and more bitter with every passing minute. His dream vacation was ruined. If he had wanted to take care of drunk people he didn't even like that much he could have stayed home and looked after Jaejoong and Yoochun. What a waste.

'You are also so bright'

Yunho had approached him, standing a bit too close for comfort, and staring in his face like it had turned into the moon.

'Yeah. Thanks?'

To not initiate any wrong assumptions, Junsu took a step back, letting out a whimper when it did little to prevent two long arms circling his waist.

'The night is still young, honey, why don't we dance?'

Ok, Yunho was very  drunk and maybe really bad at holding his liquors and maybe, maybe Junsu shouldn't have edged him on, leading to all this excessive drinking.

'No' politely but distinctively he pushed the man away,'no, nope, nopety no' he made it even clearer while smiling his best I'm nice and I'm trying not to murder you smile when Yunho grinned and leaned closer. He was more persistent than he had though, making him wonder if this was the key to Jaejoong's submission. Yunho was probably persistent enough to make even the wildest spirits succumb to his will.

'But honey, the night is young, we are still young and we can dance and sing underneath the moonlight till the morning comes and then we can kiss kiss kiss!'

What the actual ?

'Aren't you forgetting someone?'

'What?' Yunho's happy smile told Junsu that he didn't even remember his own name.

'Jaejoong' he deadpanned, glad to see that it got some kind of reaction out of the other.

'Ooh' he drew out the Ooo for good few seconds, nodding his head in agreement before his eyes shone with an even brighter light.

'You mean kitten? He's so sweet' Yunho closed his eyes, happily entertaining his own fantasies while Junsu was trying to free himself from his grasp.

'Kitten is wonderful but he's at home now. I miss my kitten. He makes such yummy foods and he tries his best at washing clothes although he did set the washing machine on fire... twice...I just wish he would stop. But kitten is the cutest'

If Junsu was going to hear kitten one more time, he may end up feeding Yunho his own shoes.

'You know when kitten's the best, though? When he's in bed' the man whispered dramatically as if revealing the secret of a century 'the mewls he makes and the way he scratches my back when I-'

'Oy, man, WAY too much information' Junsu clasped a hand in from of Yunho's mouth, feeling his cheeks burning. Then last thing he needed was images of Yunho and his kitten in bed. Really, the last thing.

'You're so feisty ' Yunho mumbled from behind of his palm and without a warning propelled himself forwards, happily falling in the dirt together with Junsu, pressing their mouths together.

Oh my god! ... the man could kiss. Junsu's thoughts ranged from panicky to as Yunho's lips kept moving against his own in a soft rhythmical manner, their breaths-

'Noooo' he howled, his mind finally catching up to what he was doing and he pushed Yunho off, kicking him in the balls for good measure.

He could never forgive himself if something like this happened. Never. However hot Yunho was... or wasn't... he was drunk and unaware of what he was doing and anyway, Junsu had his Yoochun.

'Why would you do that?' Yunho w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter