One

To Infinity and Beyond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'It's been two years, Chun'

'Yeah, well'

'I can't believe we've been together for so long'

'Nonono', the other man shook his head, waving a finger at his drinking buddy 'I can't believe you're together at all'

'Don't jinx it'

'How can I jinx it when you're the one doing everything a person shouldn't do in a relationship and Yunho still wants you?'

With that Yoochun put the bottle down, taking a closer look at his friend.

'Listen, Jaejoong'

'Listening' a pair of eyes turned to him in sheer concentration.

'You're one of the stupidest humans beings I have ever known'

'My pleasure'

'It wasn't a compliment'

Jaejoong scowled.

'And you are just incredibly lucky you're pretty enough for Yunho to want you'

'Yeah' Jaejoong smiled, his expression turning to one of a man in love.

'That wasn't a compliment either' Yoochun shook his head as he picked up his bottle. With the other around, he always felt like getting drunk fast.

'Anyway, tell me, how does it come that if it's your two year anniversary today' his voice had long forgotten the bounds of irony and was teetering into the realms of sarcasm 'you're spending it drinking with me and not screwing your boyfriend?'

'About that...' Jaejoong sighed, his own drink long forgotten. His situation was not easy to explain. Two years ago he had met Yunho's brother Changmin and, after they had become sworn enemies, he had met Yunho and then, two months into the relationship, he had tried to cheat on Yunho because - reasons, only to be drugged by a detective that his best friend Junsu hired because, apparently, Junsu had been secretly obsessed with him for the longest time all while being in a relationship with Yoochun. Easy, yes?

It had been a different time but now everything was good. Junsu was his friend, Yunho was sweet, Changmin was mean but bribable and Yoochun was... there?

Life was good except for this one thing.

'What if he wants children?'

Whatever amount of liquid Yoochun had managed to swallow, he spit it all out, a tiny stream trickling down the side of his mouth. Choking, he gurgled like a regurgitating cat.

'What?!'

'Children. The little people?'

'I know what children are, . You're aware of the limitations of a male body, right? You can't have children, Jaejoong'

At that, the man in question scowled once more, as if he only had two types of mood installed on his hard drive, and gathered a handful of napkins, mercifully offering them to his dying friend.

'I'm aware of that, Chun. I'm just thinking. What if he wants a family? What if he wants to adopt?'

'What's wrong with adoption now?'

'No, nothing, nothing, it's just that- shouldn't he find a girl for that? It's not like we're a real family or something'

'Oh god'

Yoochun grabbed the napkins, wiping off his spit, and got up. Having heard enough nonsense for one evening and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter