Falling In Love

Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, they often meet by incident. They become friend and become closer than before. Tiffany not cold anymore to Taeyeon. They are sharing their daily life, love life. He loves her very much. He afraid if he confesses his feeling their friendship will be broken. They meet for have a lunch together and talk about their daily activity.

                “Hey, how are you?” ask Taeyeon when he arrived.

                “I’m fine. How about you?” said Tiffany.

                “I’m fine too. By the way, can I ask you something?”

                “Yeah, what do you want to ask?”

                “Just your favorite things.”

                “For what?”  Tiffany really curious about Taeyeon’s question, why suddenly he asks that thing?

                “You’re talking too much. I just need your answer about your favorite things to give you a present for your birthday someday. And because I’m your friend so I must know all about you.”

                “Okay. Is that so?”

                “First, what is your favorite color?”

                “Pink”

                “Mine is Blue, What do you prefer? Bracelet or necklace?”

                “Hmm… I prefer necklace with crystal on it.”

                The conversation continues until lunch time end. They decided to go back to work.

                After 1 year of being friend, Taeyeon bravely confess his feeling to Tiffany. Taeyeon already set up a place to confess. He chooses a place at Seonyudo Park. He already set a romantic dinner.

                “Do you have a time, Tiffany?” ask Taeyeon at the phone.

                “Why?” ask Tiffany.

                “Please meet me at Seonyudo Park at 7 pm.”

                “It is a must?” Tiffany thinks it just a joke.

                “You can say so, please I beg you.”

                “Ok, 7 pm at Seonyudo Park.”

                “See you!”

7pm at Seonyudo Park

                Taeyeon already here about 2 hours ago. He prepares a lot of things. He is really nervous. After a while finally Tiffany arrived.

                “Can you close your eyes for a while?” ask Taeyeon

                Tiffany really confused but she follow his request.

                “I will count until 10 and you will open your eyes.”

                Tiffany just nod.

                “1…2…3…4…5…10 Now you can open your eyes.” Said Taeyeon

                Tiffany really surprised when she see the view. And there’s written “I LOVE YOU” on the candle.

                “It does take a long time to confess my feeling to you. I know this is isn’t romantic, but I prepare it myself… So do you want to be my girlfriend?” Said Taeyeon while kneel down in front of Tiffany.

                Tiffany just stand still, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter