C H A P T E R 2

Beyond your Imagination

Previously

"Now tell me your name" Tiffany said blankly.

"You want to know my name?"

"Fine."

The other boys widened their eyes. He has never told his name to every single girl that has begged him to.

"Hello Tiffany. Allow me to introduce myself." He smirked.

"Just hurry up and tell me your name!" Tiffany lost her patience.

"If you say so."

His smirk went even wider.

"The name's Luhan."

"Luhan?" Tiffany asked.

He grabbed her uniform and pulled her even closer this time.

"You're interesting" Luhan smiled.

The other boys have never seen him like this. In the past, Luhan has always been a bad boy. He always had his smirk plastered on his face everytime he goes around girls.

"I'd like to meet you soon, Tiffany" He said and released her.

As soon as Tiffany arrived home, she took of her necklace and was startled by her dad.

"What took you so long?"

"I'd rather call it a who than a what."

"Who?"

"Luhan."

"Who's Luhan?"

"A random stranger."

"A stranger?"

"Long story daddy" Tiffany said. " Now let's proceed to me telling you my dream, shall we? "

"Oh yeah, sure."

Tiffany started.

"So, as I began to fall asleep, I knew someone was staring at me. But I didn't mind at all. And the next thing I knew, I was in a very dark place. When the lights , I noticed a figure wearing a black cloak, she carried a basket full of mint and dark - coloured lollipops — my favorite."

"Are you sure it's a she?"

"I can't tell, I just made a guess." 

"Okay, go on.."

"She grabbed me by my wrist and covered my mouth. Then she told me to be careful. I didn't know who she was and the reason why she was there, but I believed her, and told her that I would be careful."

Her dad's eyes went wider. He started pointing his index finger towards Tiffany's back. His mouth started to shake as he tried to speak but no words came out.

"Dad? What's wrong?"

Tiffany turned to look at the direction her dad was pointing to. She gasped and closed her eyes.

"No, no, this can't happen. No, I'm dreaming." She kept repeating to herself.

Tiffany crossed her fingers and prayed that this was only her imagination. Although, she knew that she wasn't dreaming. 

"Tiffany, everything's fine."

She opened her eyes.

"Dad? What did you do?"

"I don't know, she just disappeared" her dad said "But what is your necklace doing on the floor?"

Tiffany glanced at her necklace.

Her dad missed the most important detail about it. It was there, but there is more than just a necklace on the floor. 

"Oh my god daddy, whoever she is, she thinks mommy's still alive, and she's trying to find her" Tiffany said.

"How did you know?" 

"The necklace daddy, it's open."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A / N :

Hi there! I'm not really a foreigner to asian fanfics, just because this was my first fanfic some of you may think so. But it's not. I wrote, maybe about 4 fanfics in the past. But past is past, and I deleted them already. Haha, yeah cause it turned out bad. Like, really bad. I may remember some of the titles, it was Super Secret Ceddar Hill, a story of the good and evil groups between snsd , if you know what I mean. And Infinite, a story about my ultimate otp, which is like really obvious, lufany! So this is like the 5th time I wrote a fanfic, I may or may not abandon it, you know, I don't really know xp. Anyways, thankyou for all the upvoters, commenters, and subscribers! Have a happy day everyone!  

— tiffanysshi. // elaine ♡