P R O L O G U E

Beyond your Imagination

--

"Hello?"

"Who's there?"

"I'm not afraid. If you're a ghost, reveal yourself. What's the point of disturbing me?  You can't do any harm, you're just a shadow, or an unreal figure. If you're a person, a men, or women or whoever you are, kill me, before I'll have to kill you first." 

The lights went on. Tiffany could see a figure wearing a black cloak, she was tall, but her back was bent, like an old women. She hid her face under her cloak and carried a basket full of mint and dark - coloured lollipop. 

"Who are you? Reveal yourself. Those are my favorite kind of lollipops. Why'd you bring them here? Are those for me? Did someone gave it to you and asked you to give them to me? But who? And, why?"

Before Tiffany could respond, and ask her more, the cloaked figure grabbed Tiffany by her wrist and covered . 

They stayed in that position for what seemed like several minutes. 

Tiffany was sensing that she was going to speak in any second. 

"Be careful." were the only two words that came out from the cloaked figure. 

"Why should I be careful?" Tiffany asked, without getting any response.

"Fine, if that's what you want, although I don't know who you are and the reason why you're here, I believe you. I'll be careful."

The cloaked figure released Tiffany. 

Tiffany collapsed to her knees and closed her eyes.

After a minute or two, she opened her eyes.

The cloaked figure was nowhere to be found.