you're a devil, devil you are

Transfic - Run Devil Run

Amber’s POV

 
i felt someone was my hair when i was getting my conscious back. opening my eyes, i realized that it was Krystal. she’s smiling. “you woke up?”
 
“i didn’t die?” i smirked. 
 
“not yet, thanks to the ring that you’re not ‘escorted’ to the other side.” finally i noticed that i was laying on Krystal’s lap while she continued to my hair. 
 
“*sigh* that’s good. where’s the ring?” i asked and looked around the room. 
 
“here” Krystal showed me her left hand. i took her hand in mine and placed it on my cheeks feeling the warmness. “mianhe” Krystal said softly. 
 
i placed a soft kiss on the ring that she was wearing. 
 
“it’s okay, at least i got you back. where are the unnies?” 
 
“they decided to leave, incase they freaked you out again when you wake up.” 
 
“haha, i see. and hey… can you… kiss me as a compensation for all the things that you and your sisters done to me?” i smiled sheepishly. 
 
“well, for all the things you’ve been through, i guess i can do that” Krystal said before leaning down and gave me a passionate kiss. (spiderman style =)))
 
“hmm, it seems like you would kiss me more passionate if something like this happened?” i joked
 
“don’t even, Amber Liu” Krystal glared at me while smirking. 
 
“i want to stay like this for a little while. this feels so good.” i said
 
Krystal only smiled and started singing some tunes. for me, this is truly heaven. a moment where i can’t ever forget. to play as the ‘devil’ like the SNSD sunbae's song once wasn’t so bad. 
……………………………………………………………………………….
no one’s POV
 
"they looked so cute!” both the SNSD and the F(x) girls were pushing each other for a chance to peek at the couple through the door’s window. 
 
“looks like you’re going to a get a new family member, Jessica” Tiffany whispered. 
 
“and a perfect one, to be exact.” Jessica agreed, while smiling looking at the couple. 
 
“yah, then i’m not perfect?” Yuri said with a hint of annoyance. 
 
“of course no, you’re my seobang. but i’m talking about a family member, not a husband so shut up. i need to witness my sister’s happiness.” Jessica answered without even looking at Yuri.
 
“why do i feel like Amber is getting all the attentions?” Yuri asked Tae Yeon. 
 
“well that’s because it’s Amber” Tae Yeon pouted. the two ‘husbands’ looked at their ‘wives’ while shaking their head. 
 
“damn it, i shouldn’t have mention the ring out loud. i should've just give it to Krystal later.” 
 
“yeah, you should’ve done that. Amber is real a devil, getting attentions from every girl that she passes through.” Yuri added. the two leaned against the wall and wished that their wives would give them the attentions instead of shoving them towards the couple. 
 
you’re no fun, you have no manners.
you’re a devil, devil you are.
 
The End ^^