confrontation

Transfic - Run Devil Run

No one’s POV

 

“what happened Krystal? you looked pathetic!” Jessica asked her sister while staring at her. the young girl suddenly bursted into their dorm room without uttering a word. just simply sitting on the couch, sulking while hugging tightly a pillow. Her fellow bandmate, Sulli followed after her but had to give up and leave her there. This made everyone worry. 

 

“i’m fine” the mini princess answered. 

 

“Krystal, we’re sisters. if there’s anything that is bothering you, you know, we’re here to listen.” Soo Young said and Jessica agreed. 

 

“i know that we’re sisters, but there really isn't anything.”

 

“the fact that you’re a terrible liar said it all. i know there’s something bothering you.” Jessica sat down next to her and hugged the younger girl’s arm. 

 

“now, tell us, what happened? we might be able to help you” Tiffany exclaimed. 

 

“you know, your new comeback album main song….”, Krystal started her story and the 9 girls nodded. “…well.. you could say, i’m kind of in the same situation.” Krystal finished her sentence and buried her face in her pillow. 

 

“BWOH?!” the 9 girls looked at Soo Jung with widened eyes.

 

“you’re dating????” Yuri came running towards the couch and sat down beside Krystal. Krystal nodded against the pillow. 

 

“i’m going to kill him” Tiffany replaced her shocked expression with a furious one, while Tae Yeon tried to calm down her girlfriend. 

 

“but Krystal, who exactly are you dating? and how the heck did you do that without being caught by either the fans or the agency?” Tae Yeon asked. 

 

“whoa, our little sister was dating someone and no one of us knew” Yoona sat down next to Jessica.

 

“umm .. hmm..” Krystal mumbled

 

“huh? what did you say Krystal? put that pillow away, who are you dating again” Jessica commanded her sister. 

 

“Amber”

 

“WHAT?!” Soo Young slipped on her own foot and fell down on he ground. Tiffany and Tae Yeon stood frown, Hyo Heon was busy helping Soo Young up while Sunny Spit out her drink. Seo Hyun and Yoona were trying to register the new informations into their brains and yuri and Jessica stared at each other, bewildered. 

 

“why didn't you tell us?” Jessica questioned.

 

“because i was not ready” Krystal answered

 

“then…shall we all ‘’ Amber?” Sunny spoke and everyone stared at her. “what? just saying” 

 

right after that, while everyone laughed evilly, Amber wasn't aware that everyone is targeting her. 

Amber’s POV

 

“Haha, i ant believed that it would happen like this!” CL laughed her guts off. BOm, Dara and Minzy weren't any better since the whole 2NE1 dorm are filled with laughter.

 

“that’s enough, now will you let me stay for the night? it was all because she arrived not on the right moment, that’s why all this happened.” i showed them my sulking face and everyone continued to laugh. 

 

“and you’re also kicked out of your dorm too” Dara mentioned it and everyone …… laughed again. 

 

“alright, you can stay here tonight” CL told me while wiping off the tears that were forming in her eyes. TT “well, you’re definitely the most unlucky guy on earth then. was dumped and being called a cheater, and received 2 slaps hahaha” 

 

“yeah yeah, and i dont want to remember it so can you please all shut up?” i faced the window. “it really hurts when she treated me like that” i said while looking at the night sky. 

 

“yeah, dont worry, it’s just a misunderstanding. i’ sure everything is going to be fine. just shove all your worries somewhere else and sleep.” CL patted my shoulder. “alright, it’s bed time, we’re really exhausted from our schedules today! goodnight Amber”

 

“that’s right, good night!” the other members returned to their room. i was the only one left, sitting on the couch. i pulled my bag towards me and took out the Ring box. opening it, i examined the silver ring. the street lights from outside the window made the ring shined brightly than ever. i took out my ring and out it on my ring finger. i hugged KRystal’s ring tightly and slept soundly.