Kicked out

Transfic - Run Devil Run

Do it right. You’re really a bad boy,

Only having curiosity rather than love.

Because of you, I’ve been fooled the entire time.

You’re no fun, you have no manners.

You’re a devil, devil you are.

 

Amber’s POV

“Hyung! Hyung should listen to this new song from SNSD Sunbae-nim. I think it really describes you!” Sulli commented.

“what are you talking about?” I shift a quick gaze at her before going back to my macbook air. I’ve already listened to that song, and it doesn’t relate to me at all.

“I mean, Hyung always hang out with lots of girls. Hyung is truly a playboy.”

“I’m a girl. Why can’t I hang out with them? It’s impossible if that could turn me into a playboy.”

“normally, Hyung should hang out with the guys but when the girls asked you, you would immediately run after them.”

“your imagination is very creative” I shifted my attentions back at the website.

“it’s not the point that I’m imagining or not, it’s really none of my problems. But hyung, if you don’t quit chasing after girls like they’re your girlfriend, then sooner or later, Krystal is going to kick you out of the dorm.”

“I’ve told you, there is nothing between me and them. Furthermore, why would Krystal kick me out of here? It’s not like we’re dating” I lied. Krystal had forced me to promise her that I would not tell anyone until she’s ready to. Did Sulli already found out? I’m currently looking at the pictures that the fans put together; it’s me and other female idols. Reading these, it really does make me looks like I’m a playboy.

“that’s right, it’s better than you should run away before Krystal’s sick with all the stuff she heard about you, Hyung”

“yeah, whatever, I’m going out. See you later!” I packed my macbook into my bag.

“I’m just warning hyung!!” Sulli shouted behind me when I stepped out of the door. the other members are busy recording their parts for our upcoming song, so there were only Sulli and I were left. I shook my head and head towards my appointment with Nicole unnie.

I’m planning something and I needed her help. I’ve been asking myself about what Sulli told me, what does she mean? I’ll look into it after talking with Nicole then.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Sulli’s POV

“Hyung is going to regret since she did not listened to my advice. That’s right, go resolve your own problem. I’m staying at home, gotta get something to eat first.”

I went to the kitchen, and before I could find something that was edible, I heard the sound of the main door opening. Did Amber forgot something?

“Hyung forgot something?” I asked while my head was still busy sticking inside the fridge trying to find food.

“Amber is gone?” that voice, oh my god! what should I do? I really don't want Amber to be in trouble. What should I do? What should I do?

I closed the fridge’s door.

“umm uhh…”

“Sulli, tell me. Where did Amber go or you’ll regret that you’ve ever lived.” Krystal approached me and glared at me. ‘the fire’ is burning crazily in her eyes, showing me my consequences if I don’t spit out the truth right now.

“Hyung… went out…” I stuttered.

“to where?” ‘the fire’ is burning more and more.

“I don't know, Hyung only told me that she’s going out”

“then we’re going to find Amber. if that bastard dared to lie to me again, I swear, I will kick her out to the streets”

“but you two aren’t dating, and you can’t just ban Amber from here, it’s a dorm.” I mumbled. Let’s just say that they’re not in a relationship but I could feel the difference in Krystal’s actions towards Amber.

“what did you say Sulli?” Krystal turned back and looked at me with questioning eyes.

“nothing” I panicked. Amber, I’m Sorry! TT

Krystal’s POV

That freakin playboy bastard. I bet that the bastard is busy going on a date with some girl. Grr.. just wait until I caught you red handed. I’ll teach you a lesson for not treating me right. We walked through the mall and started our ‘hunt’

“how can we find Amber in the middle of this gigantic Seoul city?” Sulli kept on whining. “I’m hungry~”

So many men that are in your phone

Are girls with only one letter changed.

The perfume smell that’s sickening to my nose, tell me whose it is.

You didn’t fix that terrible habit

Of seeing people behind my back?

No matter how much you run,

You’re till in my hands.

You better run run run run run

I can’t see this anymore, I’m going to reject him.

You better run run run run run

Even if he hangs on to me, I’ll just ignore. Hey.

On the day that I become a great person, I’ll get my revenge. Don't forget.

You better run run run run run

You better run run run run run

 

 

 

“can you stop whining, Sulli? I need to teach Amber a lesson” I told her and dragged her with me. I’m sick of smelling perfume on Amber’s clothes when I hug her. why would I know if that is not Amber’s perfume? Simple, because that stupid llama only uses cologne. And I could guarantee that, more than half of her contacts numbers are females. Counting the people I haven’t even met yet. when we were going around the city for a long time to find Amber. Sulli kept on whining. Then she dragged me into a cafe and started ordering foods and eat. I looked around the shop and. There, Amber, sitting with a girl. Oh, you are in GREAT trouble, Amber Liu. you better run before I get my hands on you.

You got caught, you teacsed me

Run devil devil run run

Even when you’re by my side, you always look at other girls.

When I’m not there, you’re a super playboy. Lift your head up and answer me.

You’re no fun, you have no manners.

You’re a devil, devil you are.

“isn’t that Amber?” Sulli exclaimed while following my gaze. My eyes landed on the person sitting opposite to Amber. Nicole, but I didn’t want to accept it.

“with…Nicole unnie?”

Sulli confirmed my thoughts. That stupid llama is going to sleep in the streets tonight. I’ve loved that llama with all my heart and look at her, going on a date with another girl.

There in no one like me.

I’m disappointed that you tried to trick me.

I’m much better than all of them.

What are you going to be if you keep acting like that?

(I told you not to fool around) I told you to do well while I loved you.

“I’m going to end everything right here” I said and stoo up.

You better run run run run run

You better run run run run run

“don’t! they’re just meeting. Wait a while and see what’ll they do. We can always finish Amber later.” Sulli whispered and pull me down. I continued to watch them, but there were really nothing going on. They’re just sitting there talking.

“alright, but we’re getting out of here when they leave” I leaned on the back of my chair and crossed my arms. But then, I could hear their conversation since there were not much people left in the shop.

Amber’s POV

“Thank you for meeting me here, when you’re busy with promoting ‘Lupin’, unnie.” I smiled at Nicole.

“it’s nothing. I’m happy that I could help my friends when they need my help. Also, this could be the time when I could relax a bit.” Nicole smile and reply to me. “then, let’s go get the couple rings?”

“haha, nae. I know that this is a little… you know. but I also wanted a pair.” I scratched my head and looked down at the table.

“haha. Well, I think it’s fine. I mean, everything is coming from your heart so I’m sure everything is fine.”

I smile again. I felt very happy for having a friend like Nicole that I could talk to. Tiffany and Jessica unnie are a little bit hard since they’re so close to Krystal.

Krystal’s POV

“did I just hear what I just heard from Amber?” I mumbled and stared at Sulli, her expressions proved that I heard it correctly. Amber wanted to get couple rings with Nicole. I walked towards Amber furiously. I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. THAT.LLAMA.

“Kry..Krystal, you..why are you here?” Amber stammered because of my appearance. right now, if she’s not doing something wrong, why would she stuttured?

“oh, I just want to know the person that I called ‘boyfriend’ doing something with a girl.” I said in an ‘angelic’ voice.

“oh, and what’s with the couple rings? Hm?”

“you heard it?” Amber looked at me full of surprisement. “about that…Krystal, I can explain. Just give me a chance, I’ll tell you everything.” Amber stood up.

“no need” I slapped Amber hard and ran out of the cafe.

“wait! Krystal!” Amber chased after me and caught my wrist at a park.

“look, I love you and only you, Krystal” Amber said and hugged me tightly.

“yeah right, you’re a freakin bastard!” I pushed Amber. “ truthfully, I never thought that you would lie to me, but you actually went on a date with Nicole. You’re a freakish playboy!” I slapped her again and turned around

“if you ever appear at the dorm again, I will kill you!” I screamed and left. Amber didn't chased after me anymore.

I cant stand seeing you anymore,

I’ll kick you away.

You better run run run run run

You better run run run run run

Even if you grab a hold of me, I’ll ignore you hey

I’ll get my revenge when I become a greater person,

Don't you forget it.

You better run run run run run

You better run run run run run

Why do I need to care about that? After all, I’m Krystal Jung, Jessica Jung’s little sister and a member of f(x). I could definitely find someone thousand times better than Amber. breaking up with that llama is nothing.

Half of the world are men,

It makes no difference if you're gone.

Im going to wait by myself for a guy who will only look at me.

Amber’s POV

“I still cant believed that she slapped me twice.” I slumped on the ground, still touching my cheeks.  I don't know if she’s having fun while slapping me but it really hurts like hell. She’s really strong. I suddenly laugh.

“Hyung can still laugh at this moment?” Sulli said

“you also came to beat me up?”

“I bet that Krystal had accidentally hit your brains, that’s why Hyung wanted to be beat up more right?” Sulli asked.

“Nicole unnie told me everything, I’m not going to do anything to you. but, you’re kicked out of the dorm, you should just go back to Nicole unnie and continue what you’re planning. I bet Krystal’s going to forgive you once she understand your plans for her.”

I nodded and Sulli left.

“I think that you should treat that wound first” Nicold bend down and helped me stand. “it must hurt. One in the cafe and one here. I don't want you looking like an idiot when giving her the ring. So let’s go treat your wound.”  Nicole dragged me back to the cafe and asked for an ice pack. After that, we went to the jewelry shop. After hours of choosing, I finally got the rings for me…and her.

“good, now you have your rings. I must go now.” Nicole smiled. “wait, let me check your cheek.” She examined it carefully.

“it will be fine by tomorrow, you don't need the ice pack anymore. I bet CL is going to dig you out tonight”

“yeah, thanks for the help.” I said and went straight to 2NE1’s dorm.

…………………………………………………………………………………..