consequences, not?

Transfic - Run Devil Run

Amber’s POV

 

The next morning, i came to the SM building with the rings in my hands. i walked towards the F(x)’s practice room. 

 

“Amber, as the oldest as well as the leader here, i need to warn you” victoria’s face was serious. “the SNSD sunbae-nim hates you” oh my god!

 

“oh god, i’m really going to die” i dropped on the ground. 

 

“come on Amber, stand straight” Luna and Sulli came towards me and pulled me up, i then leaned against the wall. 

 

“gosh, Vic Unnie was just describing how disappointed the SNSD sundaes are, that’s all” Sulli said. 

 

“they thought you were cheating on KRystal” Sulli added, made me felt even more pathetic. 

 

“ARGH! what do i have to do now?!” i ruffled my hair in frustration. “they wont let me go near Krystal”

 

“we’ll help you” Vic untie stood beside me, “isnt that right, you two?” Vic untie glared at the other two when they showed hints of refusing. 

 

“yes, of course” Luna answered in exhaustion.

 

“sure” Sulli added. 

 

“no, this is my problem. so i shall resolve it myself. you guys trust stay here and pray that i’ll becoming back alive.” i stood up straight and walked straight to the SNSD’s practice room. inhaling much oxygen, i thought to myself -i can do this-. i pushed the door open and 10 pairs of ‘bullet’ shaped eyes stared at me. ok, i cant do this. “sorry, i came into the wrong room.” i mumbled and was trying to escape. 

 

“YAh! Amber, come back here” Soo Young yelled out right away, and immediately, i was dragged inside. they threw me on the ground with force and the ring in my pocket fell out. 

 

“what is this?” Seo Hyun untie was about to pick it up, i launched forward and tried to get it but she was after than me. she kicked the box out of my reach. i didn't gave up and tried to follow the box and…. a pair of sneakers appeared infront of my face. i looked up and was faced by 2 pairs of assassin’s eyes. Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang. 

 

“you know the consequences for making our sister hurt right?” 

i shift my gaze to KRystal, she didn't even look at me. i stood up slowly, backing up against the wall. 

 

“i never thought that you’re that kind of person, Amber” the two was still ‘attacking’ me. i backed up and backed up until my back touched the mirror in the room. 

 

“i…i can…explain..” i stuttered. 

 

“too late! (english)” Tiffany and Jessica said. 

 

“hey look, what’s with this ring?” Tae Yeon’s voice took attention from the two ‘devils’

 

“rings?” they both exclaimed. 

 

“Eh? it’s gorgeous.’ Yuri said while looking at the ring. 

 

“hey, there’s something written in the inside i think?”

Sunny with her ‘eagle’ eyes spoke. 

 

“but where did this come from?” Hyo Yeon asked. 

 

“didnt it fell out from Amber’s pocket?” Yoona looked at Seo Hyun and Seo Hyun nodded as a confirmation. 

 

“let’s see what’s written inside.” Soo Young grabbed the ring and read it out loud. “My one and only, Jung Soo Jung. AJ. LIU. (english).” Soo young looked up “i dont think Amber cheated on Krystal” that phrase immediately got Krystal’s attention

 

“oh my god (English) so cute ><“ Tiffany shouted. “then we dont have to become death gods anymore.” 

 

truthfully, i wish there’s a 6 feet deep hole right here so i could hide. this is too embarrassing, as if someone coul read my mind…

 

“Get her!” Tae Yeon commanded. 

……………………………………………………………………………………………..