Heartbreaker

Expect The Unexpected!

Jay's heart was experiencing a twinge of disappointment that he have the urge to bombard her with tons and tons of questions on why she had made a sudden decision to go back to California. "Is it because of Damiel?" he wondered to himself when Sasya's whined caught his attention back to her. Being patient and couldn't bear to see Sasya to be in this kind of despondent state, he forced himself to put his persoanl feelings aside and figure out something to help. Unfortunately, it seemed like it was not the right time to talk yet as Sasya was still crying her heart out.

"My dad...tsk...my dad...he had.. a heart attack....a..and...is..in a critical condition..now..tsk...tskk..," she sobbed, leaning closer to him

"I'm sorry to hear that. He is going to be fine ok? He should be a strong man, trust me nothing will happen to him. He is going to be fine. We'll have to pray hard alright? Don't worry, I'm with you in this. I'll send you to your room ok? It's getting cold," Jay offered and slowly send her towards her room

Sasya requested Jay to leave her alone for a while. Jay who was being understanding, fulfill her request, giving her a long last peek before shutting the door. He stayed outside her room just incase anything happens along with dark, depressing clouds looming over him. It was too hard for Jay to accept the fact that she was going back tomorrow. Another thing that distracted him was the possibility that she and Daniel were getting back together and now he had a hard time believing what Sasya told him about her relationship and feelings towards Daniel.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9979/jayb11053103.jpg

"Is she lying? If she don't like him, why must she feel guilty after having a rejection conversation with him? Ugh!!!" Jay grumbled in annoyance at the same time, massaging his head that was about to experienced some headache anytime from now.

Although they had spent some memorable moments together for the past few days, it will always felt like it was just yesterday was their first time meeting. The strong determination for not wanting her to go was so over whelming and Jay ended up feeling so depressed and stressed about it. Lots of negative thoughts were attacking his mind and he was afraid of loosing a very special girl, who was the only one who understands his life and bring happiness to it. He never wanted to end this friendship ever and he was afraid that all those memories will vanish in thin air just like that once she's gone. People close to you could change when you're not with them.

"Haiz...," Jay sighed despondently, already tearing up as he kept wiping his tears off

***

http://mojekrpice.hr/images?s=6&id=83ba2ef4-126f-482f-bbf1-026640b908a9

Worrying was like sitting in a rocking chair It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere. Even though her dad could be harsh to her most of the times, he was still her flesh and blood. No matter how much you hated that person, the thought of because of him you exist will always be reminded automatically in your mind. She regretted the fact that she had not spent much time with her parents due to her obsessed in travelling. She was so upset to the max and started to wailed and sobbed loudly till it hits Jay's concern level.

Jay turned the door knob slowly and peek before coming in. Sasya was sitted on her bed, hugging a pillow that was already half drenched with her tears. He made his way beside her and she have no time to care about how dreadful she looked like with those puffy, swollen eyes. She gave Jay a very sorrowful stare and her non-stop flowing tears flows out again

"Come here," Jay told her, already strechting out his arms, giving some vacancy for her to lie on his shoulder

Sasya moved to hi while Jay patted her shoulder continuously. Situation tend to get so despairing and somber and it took almost an hour for Sasya to settle down until she received another phonecall from her mum. Sasya led it rang as she was frightened to hear bad news.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Jay asked

http://static.tumblr.com/a45e76d9e4179f6c8f36d58144cb1ace/2d634iy/OeFncwh7y/tumblr_static_aw2cxa6bj4wg4kogw0o444ogg.png

Sasya shook her head and cried.

"Just answer it. It might be good news. Think positive, I'm here with you," Jay encouraged her

With shaky hands, she pressed the answer button and stayed silent as her mum spoke. Half way through the conversation, Sasya heaved a sigh of relief and accidentallly laid back against Jay's chest, thanking God in her heart that nothing serious happened to her dad but still, her mum insisted that she go back for a visit. Sasya ended the call and a slight smile appeared on her face.

"See, my instincts are always right. Now you don't worry too much and get some sleep!" Jay wished her and was about to made his leave when Sasya grrabbed onto his hand

"Can you sleep here for tonight? Just for tonight," she said, trying to keep herself from feeling bad 

Does Jay have a choice? Even if he were to refuse it, his heart wouldn't allow it to happen so might as well, he follow what his heart says. It'a already past midnight, so they deicded to head straight to bed. People may assumed or jump into conclusion that Jay was a bad boy but as bad as he may look, he still does have some respect for girls. He took the extra pillow and blanket.

"Wait, where are you bringing those? You're sleeping outside?" Sasya asked in bewilderment

"Haha, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be sleeping here on the floor. Obviously, you wouldn't want some random guy sleeping beside you," Jay said

"Random guy? You're not a random guy to me. Come on, it's not like I've just known you? You're my chingu, gajang chinhan chingu (best friend). Best friends are supposed to treat each other fairly. Please don't pretend to be shy and get your on the bed now!" Sasya exclaimed continued by continuous laughters as Jay made his way on the bed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yDL4cy4wPQY/UohwRhMJ7RI/AAAAAAAAAE4/FTMOgheI2_A/s640/tumblr_lu7ne8fk961qdjf09.gif

"Damn girl, you're turning violent," Jay added on

With that they lay comforably on the bed with their backs facing each other. Jay's heart was swelling with happiness and was in a state of shock that Sasya actually insisted him to sleep beside her on bed instead of the floor. Minutes passed and both were hiding the fact that they were sleeping. Their eyeballs kept stealing a few secret glances to each other wanting so much to let out their real feelings. However, coward, timid and fear was taking control and was slowly killing thier confidence in doing so. Coincidentally, they turned and was now facing each other when Sasya quickly moved her vision, looking upwards at the ceiling.

"I thought you're asleep," Jay told her

"How can I sleep in peace when I'm going back to California, leaving you here just like that? Who is going to hang out with me? Who is going to joke around with me? Who is going to encourage and be there for me when I'm having problems? I'm such a bad friend. I'm sorry Jay," she apologised when Jay could clearly see a tear rolling down her fair cheeks

Jay moved closer to her and turned her body around to face him. Her eyes were tightly shut and Jay could see how much she was trying to fight the sadness within her. His forehead were in contact with hers now and feeling scared that it might be their last moment together, Jay can't help but to shed tears as well. Both were going through the toughest moments that they had ever encountered in their lifes and after calming himself down, he spoke and surprisingly in a very despair stage, he motivated her to be strong.

"It's not your fault. Whatever happens, I promise we'll be seeing each other again no matter where it would be. A special friend like you is a must to be cherished forever in my life. The world is round,  no matter how far we are from each other, we are still within the circle," Jay sobbed

"Promise me you wouldn't abandoned me? Promise me you'll continue to be my best friend, promise you'll appear in front of me soon?" Sasya lamented, looking so desperate and upset

"I promise," Jay assured and grabbed onto her hand with both of them facing the ceiling.

"Please, don't ever let go of my grip because...I wanna always be with you," Sasya told him and close her eyes to sleep

***

"Why? Why must I be the one leaving you? Why can't I just stay here in Korea to be with you. We could be doing nothing at all but instead of being bored you're always there to to occupy it. I don't want to end the routine of being with you everyday because I've fallen deeply in love with you Jay. I can't endure living life a second without you. You're my everything now. Please don't have someone else in your life and wait for my return. I love you Jay,"  

      http://www.lovesove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/185312_218642488188216_164484853603980_655001_7026549_n1.jpg

"You're lying next to me, and I'm half asleep wondering what I did to deserve this moment to deserve you . While you're on my side breathing easily, all I can think about is what I can do to actually make you stay but situation tends to get more and more selfish.I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do ,everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I sleep and most importantly you're almost every thought in between. Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive. I'm begging you to be patient because I'm going to make you mine soon. I love you Sasya,"

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/162486/metronome.jpg?w=600

 

Both their poor hearts lamented and finally fell asleep with hands intertwined and hoping that they would meet in their dreams.

***

Time flies when you don't want it to and since Sasya's flight was at night, they have some time to hang out together and of course, they will make every moment of it a memorable one. Ever since they stepped foot out of the apartment, their conversation has not ended till now and without fail, their hands were always locked together. Jay brought her to an amusment park followed by having lunch together at a rice cake stall because Sasya had been craving for it and finally spent the rest of their time strolling and fussing around, creating laughters till they felt like their stomach would explode anytime.

http://s.wat.tv/image/mv-jay-park-joah_67c89_2kyatm.jpg

  http://37.media.tumblr.com/7c46b840977fe7aa338d64d722e72e4d/tumblr_ml0x0u7LCl1qeqipuo1_500.gif

http://ax3battery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AX3-Battery-Airplane-Wednesdays-Lee-Seong-Min.gif

"Let's go to our favourite hang out place shall we? I'm sure I'll miss that place the most," Sasya suggested

Without hesitation, Jay agreed and in just one hour, they reached the love lock bridge. The only place they had been visiting for more than 3 times. Just by scanning through the entire area, they came across many loving couples who were spending some lovely moments together. The awkwardness level kept on rising as they passed every couple until they found an available bench to sit on.

http://tourimagination.com/media/touchkoreatour/ktour_img/577/571619_638_365.jpg

"Wah, this place must be overflowing with couples during Valentine's Day. I don't know why but I love this place so much," Sasya assumed, eyeing on one couple who was walking hand in hand

"Ehem, shouldn't you be thanking me? You woudn't even know this kind of beautiful places exist without having me as your walking map!" Jay reminded her

"FINE!! Thank you chingu!" she thanked Jay

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/34050117/large.png

"You know what? I've just realised something. We've been here for a dozens of time but we have never written our names and messages on the locks before. Shall we?" Jay said

"But aren't the locks just for lovers?" Sasya assumed thinking that it was not that necessary

"Who says? See that sign," Jay accidenatally raised his voice and pointed to a sign not far away from them

"What does it say?" Sasya asked

"Well, it says, as long as whoever you're with is of a different gender from you, you're allowed to write it on the locks," Jay translated it

Sasya did a disbelief expression and had a strong feeling it was not the real translation. Sasya looked at Jay and then back at the sign board for a couple of times and she caught Jay controlling his laughter and finally broke out when Sasya caught him lying.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FOZ3lRDHiTw/Uo7yRFG7CiI/AAAAAAAAAM8/8uXH7FbiD_o/s1600/Kim+Seuk+Hye+(13).png

"JAY!!! You're lying!! Aren't you?" Sasya chuckled and did a gentle punch on his shoulder

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m393l73BWF1qjihsmo1_500.gif

"I knew it!! I've mastered your trick alright? Now if you wanted it so much, let's write it then," Sasya suggested

After writing, Jay tend to stare at Sasya who was still decorating the lock with her awesome drawing skills, taking this golden opportunity to have a long lasting look to capture her goddess beauty to save it in his mind forever. Then, he turned the lock to another side and wrote something. Once done, they move towards a whole strecth of locks and locked their love locks beside each other.

"Hope our friendship will last long," Sasya hoped

Jay checked the timing on his watch and he was left with only a few more hours to be with her. They sat on the exact same bench admiring the glorious sunset right before them. As the time ticks, the amount of water was already being stored in them and was just waiting for the moment for it to flow out from those eyes of theirs.

"I'm left with exactly 3 hours. I'll miss this place, I'll miss Korea, and of course, I will miss you the most," Sasya said, sadly, holding onto his hands

"When will you come back?" Jay said in a persuasive tone

"I...I don't know Jay... but I can promise you...as soon as I can. You'll wait for me...right?" Sasya lamented, eyes already welling up with tears

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/20632697/thumb.jpg

Jay nodded because he knew very well if he were to speak right now, he will start crying. Sasya heaved a sighed of relief, having her full trust on Jay. There was a moment of silence between them as they were fighting really hard to overcome their confidence in telling how they felt for each other.

"I..," both of them said

"Sorry, you first," Sasya said

"Nah, ladies first," Jay insisted

Sasya took a deep breath....

"Jay, I know this sounds crazy and weird but...," Sasya paused as fear take control of her again

"But?" Jay dragged, eager to know

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/73774356/thumb.jpg

"I....I..~," Sasya stuttered but it was being distracted by a phone call coming from Jay's phone

"Sorry, excuse me," Jay apologised

"Sure," Sasya said politely and waited patiently

Jay answered the call and happened to be that betrayer friend of his again. He was about to hang up when he heard a familiar voice, begging for help in a struggling tone. That voice used to look down on him, that voice used to say sarcastic things to him, that voice used to say hurtful things to him and now that exact same voice was asking him for help.

"Hy..hyung....h..help..me..," said the voice which got Jay clenching his fist very tightly that it was turning bright red

"Don't you do anything to my brother, I swear I'll kill you Dok2! You have to go through me before going through him. Let him go NOW!" Jay ordered furiously

"Get your to our usual place to prove it to me. Be here by 7pm sharp or I'll send you're brother's corpse in front of your doorstep. I'm sure your parents would love that," Dok2 threatened

Jay hung up the call immediately and check the time which was now 6:50pm, looking so pissed at the same time. Sasya kept on asking what was going on when Jay face her giving a very apologetic expression. He placed his hands onto her shoulders.

"I'm truly sorry, but I have to rush to somewhere. My brother is in danger and he needs me. Promise it would only take a while," Jay sighed

"I'll come with you. Seemed like something big is happening," Sasya said, beinf worried

"No, you stay out of this. I can't bear to see you in danger. Just, wait for me, I promise I'll be back soon alright?" Jay told her

Sasya nodded when Jay out of a sudden pulled her into his embraced for a first time. Sasya's heart did a great leap and she was in a starstruck mode for a few seconds. Tears of happiness streamed down her eyelids and she embraced him back. The chance that shouldn't be wasted had finally arrived. Sasya wished they could stay in this position for a long time.

"Do be careful Jay," Sasya reminded

"Please wait for me ok? I...I love you," Jay confessed, kissing her on her forehead

Then, he let her go, running away like the wind to rescue his brother. He left Sasya standing there with jaws and eyes wide open in bewilderment, feeling so awed struck after what he had just confessed a few seconds ago. Being overdose by his confession, she beamed widely and blushed at the same time. She went towards their locks and tend to fidget around with it when something written on it caught her attention. She turned Jay's lock to another side and...

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

That touched Sasya's heart so much that she can't wait for Jay to return back so that she could run into his arms and gave him the answer that he had been wanting to hear.

***

Jay reached his deserted destination and kicked the door of the entrance harshly, getting everyone's attention on him. Dok2 did a smirk and signalled his boys to bring Taeyang out. Two boys escorted Taeyang out from a very small room. Countless wounds on his arms and his reaction was like as if he was being overdosed by some strong powerful drug . Knowing that Dok2 was currently doing some illegal activites, Jay was certain that Dok2 had forced his brother to eat those dangerous drugs that could lead him to death. He seethed with indignation and glare lividly at Dok2.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1e54cb57b5b2ec62ee09953a0777fec6/tumblr_n6wunisB7x1r53jvoo5_250.gif

http://g1.gimg.me/clipimage/artist/Other/240/000/007/7386.jpg

"I like your bro man. He listens well, unlike you," he insulted, patting Taeyang hardly on the shoulder

"SON OF A !" Jay raged in anger, skipping the verbal arguement and going straight into violence

Due to his uncontrolable anger, he let out the beast in him and managed to defeat all his ex-mates upon knowing their weakness after being with them since high school. Everyone was down, except for Jay and Dok2 who was about to get into a serious fight any minute from now. Jay panted for breath to gain back his energy at the same time fixing his predator's eyes on Dok2 who was getting more and more annoyed of Jay's behaviour.

"This is ridiculous Jay. Just to get you back, you have to make things complicated for me eh?" Dok2 said

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/eb/49/8deb491bff467fe5c5d4357e615088bb.jpg

"You are the one who is making things complicated. All you could do was to accept the fact that I've already quit. Why do you want me so much in the gang? Is it because none of these guys have the perfect role as a spare tyre like me?" Jay said sarcastically

"You assume too fast Jay. Just think about it, we've been like brothers for years and you think I would abandoned you just like that? We used to back each other up and who are you to say we betrayed you? Think about it, who the hell saved you from getting caught by the principal during high school, when you're feeling lonely, being hated by your parents who the hell stood by your side? Have you forgotten all that?" Dok2 said back that got Jay a few seconds to reflect on that

"One last chance Jay, join the gang back," Dok2 persuaded

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jay-park-2.png

"Persuade as much as you want, your sweet words will not work on me. My trust towards you totally died long ago," Jay assured, glaring back

"Fine, guess I have to end this the hard way," Dok2 said and was about to stabbed Jay with his dagger when Taeyang in a weak state, quickly hold onto his leg

http://e0.vingle.net/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/oddgn3cwu8hrnmb4oggf.jpg

"Aiish, can you not be so annoying like your brother?!" Dok2 excalimed and was already raising his dagger to aim it towards Taeayng who was fighting the weakness away

"NO!" Jay shouted and pushed Dok2 harshly aside

"Dong saeng you alright?" Jay asked

There was a sudden guilt in his eyes that made him felt so ashamed and guilty at the same time. Taeyang was about to reply back when Dok2 elbowed Jay's head causing him to land a few distance away. Again Dok2 was about to stabbed Taeyang when Jay blocked and fought back. Jay punched him a few times in the face and he got back the same thing from Dok2. Dok2 did tried a couple of times to stab Jay but everytime he does that, Jay managed to block it.

"Hyung...(cough)...," Taeyang called out

Jay heard him but he way busy trying to break free from Dok2's strong grip that was choking him on the neck. Taeyang wanted to help, forcng himself to get up but fell down back due to the effect from the drugs. Dok2 punched Jay's back a couple of times as Jay screamd in pain. Taeyang could only watched that drastic scene and thanks to that, his determination to get up became stronger. In a few seconds, he was up to his feet, even though he was a bit unstable.

"Ahhh!!!" Jay cried in pain

Taeyang moved step by step closer to them.

"Get out!!" Jay yelled

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/2e/4c/e92e4cc6bf1a26a466441455983f6821.jpg

Taeyang stopped and a sudden remorse swept through him.

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/jaebum_20110512.jpg

"Don't care about me and get the hell out of here!! NOW!!!" Jay yelled when Dok2 strangled him harder and used his knee to hit his back again

"AHH!" Jay cried in pain

Taeyang really have the urge to help when...

"Dong saeng, GO!!! GET OUT OF HERE ARRA?!!! GO!!!" Jay ordered being concerned on his brother' safety

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/23/be/08/23be0849ff89c73c2cec2df654d01d98.jpg 

Taeyang remained still. The scene was getting bloody and gorry for now. Blood oozing out continuously from their wounds and enduring the pain while fighting was a hard thing to accomplished. Jay quickly tripped him down and venging his anger by punching Dok2 harshly and continuously until he was unconcious. Heaving a sigh of relief, Taeyang went towards his brother and help him up.

"You alright?" Jay asked

"What the hell hyung? I'm supposed to ask you that?Are you hurt or anything?" Taeyang asked back giving him a brother punch

It's been years that Taeyang did this kind of pampered, brotherly actions to Jay. Something proved Jay wrong which was the impossible could be turned into possible. At last, the brothers managed to have a short reunion which was awkward as Taeyang had been harsh to him all the time and he have come to realised how caring and patient Jay was through all of those cruel treatment Taeyang had given him. Jay don't even know how to react on how delightful to see some changes in his brother's attitude and he felt worth it for helping him.

Like people said, blood is thicker than water. Siblings are your only enemies that you couldn't live without and they are also your closest best friend. No matter how horendous situation could get, they will end up forgiving each other because they understand you more compared to others.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/32/f6/30/32f6309b9cffcbda8b0b80aa24ce3711.jpg

"Hyung...I'm...I'm sorry for being..such a satan to you since young...Sorry that you have to endure all of that because of me," Taeyang apologised

http://kpopnow.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Jay-jay-park-35199309-500-500-300x180.jpg

"It's alright. You're still part of my blood.Don't worry about it ayte? I forgive you. Thank you for realising your mistakes," Jay told him, messing around with his hair like he used to when Taeyang was young

"Eh, you're ruining it! Ahh, forget it, it's being ruined by those idiots anyways. Haha!Oh God, my head hurts!" Taeyang laughed

"Haha, come on let's get you to the hospital," Jay suggested, supporting his back to prevent him from falling because he was still in a dizzy state

"AHHH!!!" Jay screamed in pain, causing Taeyang to jerk away in shock

"Hyung wae gurae?" asked Taeyang, curiously checking on Jay

Jay felt an electrifying, unbearable pain somewhere near his pancreas. Jay slowly moved his vision downwards and was taken aback by the fresh blood that was flowing out from the wound, with the silver blade of the dagger still in contact with his flesh. Feeling satisfied, Dok2 roughly pulled out the dagger, giving a severely, skin tearing sensation where Jay was trying to endure. He dropped down to his knees.

"JAY HYUNG!" Taeyang panic

Then the siren of the police cars could be heard. Police men started to barge in and Dok2 was being arrested. Jay was losing a lot of blood but he insisted Taeyang to let him be because he was running out of time before Sasya were to fly off. Taeyang was persuading Jay to let the paramedics to nursed him first but Jay refused.

"Hyung, you're losing a lot of blood. Don't you love your life?" Taeyang scolded

"JUST LET ME BE! I must get to her....(breathing hard), I must tell her how I feel(breathing hard). Get out of my way," Jay roared and run, covering his wound using his bare hands

"HYUNG!" Taeyang shouted

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6869/wdtaeyang12.gif

"Haiz...," Taeyang sighed. Feeling worried he tailed his brother

***

Jay ran as fast as his legs could carry and the moment he reached the entrance of love lock bridge, he force his legs to sprint although it could increase the pain. He reached and relief flows thorugh his veins upon seeing that she was still there. He slowly limp his way, hiding the fact that he was hurt by zipping up his sweater to hide his severe wound. Sasya could sense his presence that she immediately turned. A spark of happiness lit up her face. Jay smiled and she threw her arms into his embraced when the pressure hits the wound directly causing Jay to silently cried in pain. They hugged for a quite a while.

"What took you so long? I thought you would never come back," Sasya complained as they took a sit

"I'm not the type to break my promises. I came back for a reason too," Jay said weakly

"Hold on...why are you so pale? Jay you're pale. Are you alright?" Sasya alerted him

http://reddot.godohosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/qkrwoqja-600x335.jpg

"Pale? M...Maybe..i..its... the cool...breeze..," his tone is getting weaker

Sasya shared her scraf with him, wrapping around their body.

"Actually Jay, I have something to tell you too. I do have feelings for you too. I know this is crazy but being with you feels different compared to being with other guys out there. The reason I rejected Daniel was because of you. I started to realised that my love towards you is much more stronger compared to Daniel's. With you I'm comfortable . I know I can talk about anything, or sit by your side in complete silence. You see me at my worst, but only talk about my best. I can be happy about my biggest achievements, while you know my deepest insecurities. I'm comfortable with you and you should know that means everything to me. I saw your confession on your lock and I'm willing to be the key to your heart. My answer is yes," Sasya accepted

Sasya waited for his response but nothing came out from his mouth. Sasya gave him a few more seconds but still, nothing spilled out from his mouth. Then she felt a heavy weight leaning on her shoulder. She beamed. knowing that it was Jay.

"Are you pretending to sleep or is this one of your tricks huh? Haha!" Sasya laughed but noticed that she was the only one laughing

"Jay, I know you're trying to make me feel embarrassed upon laughing alone. Now get up, or I'll go to the airport now!" Sasya threatened jokingly

Jay became unconcious.

"Jay? Stop scaring the out of me...and...~~" she paused when she saw his hand covered in dry blood

It brought her to tears after confirming that Jay was unconcious and she gently his sweater, praying that nothing shocking awaits her. His wounds was finally exposed. Half of Jay's shirt was covered in blood and Sasya freaked out.

"OMG!!! JAY!!!! NOOOO!!!! JAY STOP PLAYING A FOOL!! PLEASE OPEN THOSE EYES!~~~

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407662_419250678128927_1373026682_n.jpg

 

***

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1plrfIWH1qe9tb0.jpg

WILL HE BE OK? STAY TUNED!