A Kind Soul

Expect The Unexpected!

The silence of the night was broken by the occasional barking of the police dogs from outside the police station. Jay was being arrested upon involving in a gang fight in a club earlier and was now waiting for his parents to pick him up. His face was bruised and blood kept on oozing out from his wounds but his fury expression still remain on that facial expression of his. Instead of enduring the pain, he clenched his fist, trying to mask his anger recalling back upon his friend's betrayal who left him all alone to deal with the enemies. In return he got beaten up while his other friends save themselves without helping him at all.

The police station door let out a sudden slam causing Jay and some of the policemen and poliwomen to get a bit startled by it. Mr Park stormed in the station towards his son followed by his brother, Taeyang and  Mrs Park who looked extremely worried seeing her son in this kind of condition. Jay knew what his father had in prepared for him.

"Jay, my goodness are you alright? I've told you hundreds of times to not get involve in a fight! Why won't you listen to me?" Mrs Park sobbed

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e5c37be8a9ee9ebb9a904821ba64f968/tumblr_inline_n1dhgl33uF1qayy0m.png

Taeyang just gave that pathetic smirk to Jay, having an intention to inform Jay that he always gave the family a bad name. Jay was having the urge to lay a fist on his brother's face when he was distracted by his father's livid expression. He seethed with indignation. Too frustrated to express it with words, Mr Park slapped Jay hardly. Mrs Park protected her son before her husband were to lay another finger on Jay.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8241/tumblrllahtgn9rt1qdigte.jpg

"AIISH!!! YOU'RE ALWAYS GIVING US TROUBLE!!" Mr Park roared and after dealing with the charges, they went home in silence while on the other hand, Taeyang was enjoying the atmosphere.

The moment they stepped foot home, Mr Park went into Jay's room immediately and packed all of his stuff into a random bag pack he found resting on Jay's bed. Mrs Park was trying her very best to stop her husband from doing so but due to his stubborness and hard headed character, Mr Park insisted on what he was about to do and he thinks that it was the only way to teach his son a lesson.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"Wah hyung, looks like you'll be kicked out of the house," Taeyang was adding salt onto the wound as Jay tried really hard in controlling himself from exploding 

http://officiallykmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/taeyang-20140702-325x325.jpg

"Haiz... you're older than me but yet I'm much more mature than you. Hyung, aren't you ashamed that you've been causing trouble since young? Yah,I think it's best that once you're out of this house, don't ever comeback arra? Mum and dad favours me more that you anyways, so what's the point right?" Taeyang insulted

http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20121110/men%20asians%20singers%20kpop%20mohawk%202pm%20jay%20park%20hairstyle%202616x2592%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_35.jpg

"SHUT UP!!!! JUST SHUT THE UP!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!" Jay yelled in frustration and adding on violence, expressing what he felt

***

http://8pic.ir/images/90368496942518376204.jpg

Sasya was a girl from California and travelling was her passion. She loved to do some research about different cultures in different countries. She just got back from Europe a few months back and like finally after waiting patiently, she managed to save up some money to go to her dream country which was Korea. She had been staying there for almost a week and was trying to adapt to the environment. She had done some research about most of the things in Korea except for language. She had been wanting to learn Koream language but doesn't know who or where to go to seek for help. 

Sasya had spend her entire day doing some sight seeing at the places with beautiful sceneries. She heard some arguement going on at the same particular house where she have to pass by all the time whenever she head back to her apartment located a few distance away across the streets. She slowen down her pace as she noticed the same guy with a mohawk hairstyle having some serious arguement with a middle aged man. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND DON'T EVER RETURN YOU UNDERSTAND!!1 I DON'T HAVE A SON LIKE YOU!!! JUST GO AWAY!"  shouted the man directly to his face 

In an instant, Jay snatched his bag pack from his dad's grip, forcing himself to hide the sadness upon being chased out by his love ones. Mrs Park was sobbing uncontrolably begging Jay to stay when Jay gave her a warm embraced. "I'll be fine omma. Take care alright? Tsk..," Jay lamented and as quickly as possible, walked off without turning back. Tears rolled down Jay's eyelids as he heard his mum's wail.

From a distance, Sasya witnessed the whole drastic scene that she felt sorry for him. Sadly she was only a stranger and she was afraid to get dinto people's business. With a pity heart, she continued her journey home when her mind tend to recall back about the first time she saw the mohwak haired guy having an arguement with his brother.

"He sure have a very rough relationship with his family. How could a family just throw one member out? That's such a sad thing to do. Haiz...whatever it is, I just hope his family will forgive him and accept him one day. Parents nowdays...," Sasya complained to herself

***

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Sasya just came back from her morning jog. She took a shower and had a very light breakfast. Since she have three more weeks to spend in Korea, she will never waste any opportunity to explore the places that she had not been too. She was checking in her tab and discover some places she could go for window shopping. Once ready, she grabbed her bag, coat and apartment key before leaving.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqcszlNGPq1qc1wg1o1_500.png

As Sasya was busy exploring some tourist attraction places, Jay on the other hand had been wide awake since last night. He spent the entire night yesterday at his usual hang out place, reflecting about his crooked relationship with his family, especially his dad and his younger brother who had been showing some hatred signs to him since young. Boys rarely cry but when it comes to family, it's different. He basically have nowhere to go. Most of his relatives have a bad impression of him so high chance they wouldn't allow him to stay with them under one roof. Friends? Don't even talk about it. After being betrayed by them, there was no way they will help him as well. 

http://en.korea.com/jaypark/files/2011/03/666d5_20101119_jaypark6-e1299255417824.jpg

"Haiz... my life!" Jay lamented to himself and threw the can of soda, causing it to land a few distance away from him

He then decided to rent a room at some kind soul's house but before that, he retrieve his wallet and check. Just by looking at the number of dollar notes and coins, he laughed in disbelief because with that amount of money, he couldn't even afford to rent a place to stay in. 

"Aiish, don't even have the heart to give me some cash? Woah, seems like my dad really want to stirke off my name out from the family eh? Haiz... why am I even being born?" Jay said to himself, eyes already getting watery as he pack all of his stuffs

He set off with no destination in mind yet and just go to where the path leads him to. He walked a few steps and his stomach started to growled in hunger.

"Ugh damn, dad should at least put in some crackers in there or something!" he complained

***

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/b9a33b48a0ef11e287df22000aaa05e7_6.jpg

A few hours of sight seeing, Sasya did some window shopping at Myeuondong Street and managed to spent money on some clothes and shoes. Feeling lethargic, she stopped by an ice-cream and waffle shop to fill in her empty stomach. As usual, before eating she took a selfie of herself. As she was enjoying the delicious chocolate mint ice-cream and waffle, the mohwak haired guy who was storlling passed the store oppsite the ice-cream shop caught Sasya's outmost attention.

http://www.koreaportal.com/board/data/file/fashion/1826242217_SQJavzRM_2.jpg

Her eyes were fixed on him till he was out of sight. Sasya started to wonder and at the same time felt worried about him for some reason which she don't know why. After eating, she decided to stroll leisurely to see what else she could buy. Suddenly, the aroma of the fish pancake caught her nostrils that she couldn't help it but to go towards the pushcart to buy some for a light snack at night. 

"Oh? The mohawk haired guy!" I whispered under my breath the moment I notice his presence beside me

"Ahjumma, how much is one of these?" he asked in Korean

Sasya waited for them to end the conversation but it doesn't seemed like it will end very soon. From the way they speak and from their actions, Sasya was assuming that this mohawk haired guy doesn't have enough cash to pay for the pancake and he even trade the lady his expensive looking black leather jacket to pay for just one fish pancake. Sasya felt so irritated by the lady's heartless attitude that she couldn't take it anymore. 

"I'll pay for it," Sasya said, causing the arguement to stop

The both of them leave the pushcart a few minutes later and Sasya was so busy slotting her wallet into her bag, re-arranging her things which was in a messy state, with the other hand holding the packet of fish pancakes.

"Thank you," Jay thanked her

http://jacobsquincy.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/kim-seuk-hye-8.jpg

"Your most welcome!" Sasya replied back, cheerfully

Sasya was amused that he had finish his fish pancake so quickly. Seeing Jay in this kind of state, urge Sasya to want to help him more.

"Ermm... here, you can have all of mine. I'll only have one. Enjoy!" Sasya told him, handing the packet of my fish pancakes to him

"Ania...I mean, no," he refused

"It's ok. One is enough for me. See you around some time! Bye!" she wished him and walked off, turning around to give him one final wave

She stopped by store by store while munching on the delicious fish pancake.

"Ok, am I supposed to regret upon giving the rest of the fish pancakes to him? Hehe!! Nah, just kidding! I'm not that stingy OK!" her heart warned and she believe by doing a good deed to someone will get something good in return.

At last, after hours and hours of patience, food finally entered his stomach. Jay finished up all of the pancakes within minutes and honestly, he was still hungry but sadly, he have to wait for food to fall down from the sky again. Before the sun goes down, Jay decided to went on a hunt for some kind people to allow him to stay at their home for a couple of days. He began his search around the nearest area he could find and went to knock on every door to test his luck. Will he succeed? We shall see.

8PM

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights and Jay had been knocking on over more than 20 doors but unfortunately luck was not on his side today. Most of the house owners tend to judge the book by it's cover. Just because he has that bad boy image, they think Jay have other bad hidden intention and they rejected him before Jay could even explained his reasons to them. Feeling tired, he went into a nearby mini mart and bought the cheapest mineral water and gulped it down in one go as he felt like he was about to get dehydrated.

He couldn't think of anywhere else to go that he ended up a few metres in front of his house. He watched from far as his family were having dinner together, chatting happily except for his mum who don't have the mood to even join in the fun with his dad and brother. Jay just stood there and monitored them in mute misery when bit by bit his tears rolled down his cheeks.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CiJIPhkuKLk/Ti0j5G2KvDI/AAAAAAAAAHg/lF1ScqSeziQ/s320/40941_1168390788010_1775167374_314373_2745827_n.jpg

"People only picked the pretty, sweet smelling flowers (referring to Taeyang), but the ones with thorns were left alone (referring to him)," Jay's heart sobbed tremendously

He then noticed his mum making her way to the window and in an instant, he turned his back around and leave. He couldn't take it whenever his mum started to shed tears because of him again. Whatever he had done since young was enough to break her heart. He kept walking when he came across a multi storey apartment. Thinking that he had no place to sleep tonight, he went on to try out his luck again.

"I'm not gonna give up until I succeed!" he motivated himself and did the same routine of knocking on each door

45 Minutes Later...

"Sorry, we have no room for you!" exclaimed the man and slammed the door directly at his face

"But...ugh!" Jay grumbled and sadly made his way out

It all ended up with the same judgemental reasons again. His hopes were all drenched and yeah, giving up was all he could think of now. Jay stormed off towards the exit when he did not noticed Sasya was making her way in. Sasya kinda notice but since Jay was not fully facing her, she thought that he might be a random stranger until when she reached in front of her apartment doorstep. She heard some conversation from two of her neighbours who spoke English very well when one of them asked her.

"Miss, did anyone happened to knock on your door just now?"

"Nope. I just got back so I wasn't at home the entire day. What happened?" Sasya asked and both of her neighbours elaborated what happened a few minutes earlier

Thank goodness both of her neighbours speak good english or else Sasya wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying. As the description of the guy goes on, Sasya finds it familiar that it could only lead to one guy. The moment her neighbours decribed his clothing, Sasya confirmed that it must be the mohawk haired guy.

"He just left I think. Should be somewhere nearby," told one of her neighbour

"Thank you!" Sasya thanked them and rushed out to find him

***

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/f1/23/a0f123fe9170183a61bd73f32ea592c7.jpg

Jay was waiting patiently for the traffic light and was already having some suicidal thoughts because he felt no use to live his life any longer after being abandoned by his family and friends. Sadly being judged by the people whom he thinks could lend a helping hand. The suicidal thoughts tend to take control of his mind that he took baby steps towards the middle of the road. A white Ferrrari was drifting and almost knocked him down when Sasya pulled him away. 

"Are you crazy? You could've have died! What were you thinking?" Sasya raised her voice

"I have no reason to live anymore. Just let me be," Jay insisted

"Well, there are million other ways to solve things and commiting suicide was never one of the ways! I know I'm just a stranger that's not supposed to into other people's business but I can't bear to watch people in need. According to my neighbours, you need a place to stay right? Instead of risking your life for nothing, why not you stay at my place for the time being ok?" Sasya offered some helped

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ry2f6r.jpg

Jay was spellbound that what Sasya had told him robbed him off speech. Relief flows through his blood and he don't know how to thanked her becuase words were just not enough to expressed his delightness within him right now.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/27853171/original.jpg

"Come on, it's getting cold. Unless you wanna freeze to death," Sasya told him, and rubbed her hands together to create some heat

http://img.360kpop.com/news/2013/04/tyu.jpg

"Phew, thank you God!" Jay thanked and tailed her