Chapter 8

Kyungsoo's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

○Chapter 8

 

 

 

-I think you're pregnant, Kyungsoo. -Yoongi tells me, smiling softly-

 

His lips move slowly as he talks about how I should do something, but my mind goes blank, absolutely blank while he just keeps talking until he notices my perplexed expression.

 

Ten seconds, I need exactly ten seconds to understand what he is saying to me.

Pregnant?

Me?

What?

 

It couldn't be true.

Really?

 

-Wait, wait, wait... -I finally say after a moment of intense staring- what you're saying is that I can be...pregnant?

Yoongi nods and a sweet smile appears on his face.

-I think so, hyung

Yoongi bites his lower lip and massages my hand with his warm thumb. I guess he's trying to comfort me, because honestly, these last days I don't feel like myself, and a lot of not so good things happened because of my indecisions in everything.

I'm almost completely sure about it.

-Eh... That can't be true, Yoongi -I shake my head slowly, opposing to his words- we always use protection, Jongin is really careful with that, he doesn't want to have a family yet...- I sigh and finally say firmly-I'm not pregnant, Yoongi.

My brother pouts, still rubbing little circles on my right hand with his thumb.

-Kyungoo, you know that protection doesn't always work. You should take a pregnancy test, just to be sure.

I sigh for the second time, not so convinced.

-Why should I take that pregnancy test? I'm obviously not pregnant.

-Please hyung, just do it, you need to be sure. -he pleads with cute puppy eyes. I have always been weak to Yoongi's adorable side...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter