Chapter 1

Kyungsoo's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

○ Chapter 1 

 

 

The sound of my husband's laugh surprises me and a little smile forms on my face as I scan his happy expression.

 

-Kyungsoo, you didn't hear me when I arrived home? -he teases me, a little smirk present, decorating his full lips – are you thinking about something strange or are you just sleepy, baby? -he asks, showing concern – maybe you're sick? You look specially tired today...

 

I feel little bit tired, just like Jongin said.

But most of all, I couldn't stop worrying, various thoughts taking control of my head.

I was thinking about my brother's situation and my mind couldn't stop working, remembering the past. Memories of when Yoongi was just a little kid and didn't like being an omega filled my mind.

He would always whine and cry in his bedroom when he knew his monthly medical review was near.

“I don't want to go! I hate everything and I don't want to have a baby, I don't want to marry a man and I will not go to the doctor today!” Yoongi would scream the whole day only to be punished by my mother until he didn't have enough energy to keep sobbing or wailing.

 

Our country can't lose anymore omegas, that's why they prepare monthly medical examinations for us.

 

I would try to make him feel better by telling him stories of our mother when she was younger and married our dad, or by singing something relaxing for him.

I don't really know why, but Yoongi still thinks my voice is perfect and not so long ago he begged me to sing a song for him.

Obviously, I couldn't deny my little brother's wish, and I did, I sang for him in the middle of the night when he was depressed.

That night, I could hear his sobs through the phone and his angelical laugh when I finished singing for him.

 

You can say that my brother and I are really close.

 

Yoongi was really cute when he was a child, and I was sure his baby would be as adorable as him.

 

That thought makes me smile.

 

 

However, Yoongi is now a contented , married omega who loves his husband with all his heart.

 

-Ah, Jongin...I guess I'm a little bit tired today – I give him a weak smile and he returns it – let's eat, you are hungry, right? - I change the subject of the conversation in two seconds, not wanting Jongin to worry about me-

 

He smirks and nods.

 

-This smell...Why is your food so delicious? - he sighs in delight and kisses my cheek, his warm breath tickling my sensitive pale skin- you're the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter