Chapter 7

Kyungsoo's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

○Chapter 7

 

 

When I open the door (Jongin is right next to me) , we both see something we totally didn't expect , at least not that night.

My brother, Yoongi.

Fortunately, Yoongi's cheeks are dry, he didn't cry before or anything.

In fact, he looks very, very happy.

Yoongi bites a piece of white chocolate he was holding in his right hand and hugs me.

-Kyungsoo hyung , why are you in your pyjamas? I thought you wanted to see me today, let's go shopping!

 

Jongin can't contain his laugh, and I laugh with him too as I see my brother's face, his happy expression changing into one of complete confusion.

 

-Yoongi, do you know what hour is it? - I ask him with a big smile on my face-

 

My little brother squints his eyes and eats another bite of white chocolate , until he seems to realize what just happened and his mouth forms a little “o”.

-Don't tell me... Oh my God...-he grabs his mobile phone from his trouser pocket , slides his finger on the screen and smiles sheepishly- … I thought...Eh...Oh...This is why Hoseok said I shouldn't come here now...Oh...

Jongin and I burst in giggles and Yoongi's pale face turns absolutely red.

-Being pregnant is so tiring...I woke up and I thought I just woke up from a nap and...-Yoongi literally stutters , looking at his feet - I didn't know it was this...Early?

I caress Yoongi's soft hair and kiss left cheek , containing my laugh.

-Don't worry Yoongi, we were already awake -I lie because Yoongi looked so embarrassed right now-

 

*

The three of us end up having breakfast ; a simple but delicious one.

Yoongi sits next to me , eating a bite of his cherry marmalade toast and humming in contentment.

-How is Hoseok? -Jongin asks with a smile on his face and Yoongi swallows his food rapidly , visibly hungry.

-I guess he's a little bit tired...I rely on him so much now -he admits , blushing until his face looks exactly like a tomato.

Jongin nods and laughs softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter