Chapter 6

Kyungsoo's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

○Chapter 5

 

-And now, you do it like this... -I explain how to make kimchi to Jongin with all the patience I have.

He nods and then uses his hands to mix the seasoning and the cabbage , with a concentrated expression decorating his handsome face.

-Let me do the rest , Kyungsoo ~ Just relax while I finish everything -he says in a cute voice and I smile and kiss his cheek.

-Okay , Jonginnie - a yawn escapes my lips and he chuckles softly – uhm...why are you laughing?-I ask, faking an angry tone of voice-

Jongin caresses my neck , more specifically, he caresses where a purple mark lays on my skin.

-You look tired , Soo...Was I too rough last night?

Red. My whole face turns completely red when I process what he said with that little devilish smirk on his thick lips.

As I remember what we did last night (something adults that love each other very very much do) I bite my lips, feeling heat on my cheeks.

I don't answer his question and just go to the sofa and close my eyes, resting a little bit.

I can hear him laughing and my cheeks turn even redder as I hear him saying “you're the cutest Soo!”. I can't help but smile...He really knows how to brighten my days.

Jongin is obviously the one for me, he always makes me smile.

I wish he could understand why I want to have a baby...If he understood that, he would be absolutely perfect.

 

 

The television is on, but I'm not really watching it. What I'm thinking about is not the silly film on the television, but my future . Jongin and I's future. Our baby's future.

Just thinking about having a baby, I get happy and my mind feels free.

 

For the fifth time on the day, I contemplate the idea of just begging Jongin to let me have a baby, however, that doesn't sound really well in my thoughts... I shouldn't do that.

If Jongin loves me, he should understand me...But he doesn't understand why I need to have a little baby in my life, in our lives.

Does that mean he doesn't love me?

Does that mean he doesn't feel love for me?

Does that mean everything is just a lie?

 

I feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks and wetting my whole face and I feel slightly embarrassed too. Why am I crying like this?.

I over-think everything too much. Jongin loves me, I'm sure of that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter