Class Intro

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 8: Class Intro

 

          Namjoo sat still on her chair with a crooked smile, it didn't took her long to answer his question. "4 maybe." 4 was definitely the reasonable number afterall, she wasn't a total noob. Atleast she had a role as a rapper for two Apink's songs - Boo and Up to The Sky. He crossed his arms as the temperature in the studio was starting to decrease.

"Oh not bad. So what kind of music do you like?" 

   "I've been listening to all kind of genre but I really love hip hop, jazz and r&b." Namjoo was feeling ecstatic whenever she got to talk about music.

 

       Yoongi whom still in his interrogating mode, wanting to know about her interest and skills in music. "Do you know how to play any music instruments?" he asked. "I used to play Jazz piano since elementary school but I'm not a pro though."
       He nodded his head a little as he leaned his back onto the chair. Namjoo's answer managed to lift a quarter of dead weight off his shoulder. People who knows how to play any music instrumental is considered advantageous than a person who knows none. Rapping was all about the beat and the rhythm. If one knows the basic, then everything will be at the tip of one's finger.

 

"Okay good, you have the basic so it won't be too hard for us..haha." Yoongi laughed as he felt relieved as well.

"Teacher, how long do you think it would take for a person like me?" 

"To be very honest, it 's all about the hard work, if you are willing to give your 100% then there won't be any problem. Just like me, I started from 0."

 

Suddenly, that had reminded him of how he started to know about hip hop and how he got involved in the underground scene when he was still a middle schooler. He was a student with a clean image, and impressive record; being the head of student council. The whole school had never ever imagine that someday he will be an idol with that kind of image - a rebellious one. As a matter of fact, everyone expected him to end up working in a government sector or anything decent. However, Min Yoongi had his own dream by doing something that he really love where he worked his off to be at this spot right now.

 

        On the other hand, Namjoo put both of her hands; palm down on her legs and slides toward her knees repetitively, at the same time she was like chanting a spell, hoping that he wouldn't ask her to rap. 

 

You can ask me anything you want, but please don't ....

 

Her chanting didn't worked out- unfortunately, he said, " Oh yeah, can you rap? It doesn't matter, freestyle or even any parts of a song. I just want to hear it." 

       

She startled, her breathing was getting heavier. She didn't know whether she had no confidence or she was just afraid to be laughed at. She took a deep breath, trying to prepare herself from getting criticized. Kim Namjoo was known as a hard student by her teachers and Cube trainers. She was the type who listens well and a hardworking student too, however she always end up being carried away with her insecurities. This kid always needed extra care from her teachers back then when she was still studying at school. 

       

        "Rap? Mmmmm." She was literally speechless, Namjoo mustered all her courage. She remained silent as she was going to rap Bobby's part from Born Hater. 

매번 비트 위에 똥칠하는 나의 랩
치매 증상은 몇
년 전부터 꽤 심해
가사와 상관없는 Rhyme 떡칠에
꼴에 정숙해 ‘요”죠’로 게이랩질 해
친구들은 이미 랩 거물인데
그 사이에 난 떠 있는 기름

My rap dementia smears all over the beat
Symptoms showed up starting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter