Who are you?

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13: Who are you?

 

 

 

        Osaka was cold, it didn't snow much but that still made Tae and Yoongi willing enough to buy late night snack at the convenience store nearby. There, they just grabbed whatever that seems delicious. Tae touched his stomach, with a pity look, "Hyung, I'm craving some burgers." he said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and looking quite annoyed, "Craving my . You had burgers everyday." He was really half-assing him right now, because he had been listening to that same-old phrase since 4 years ago.

 

Tae couldn't help himself but laughing out loud, he just couldn't believe how Yoongi got so annoyed everytime he mentioned about it. Like, if Tae felt bored and needed some good laugh. He would try to mess with Yoongi by repeating that same old thing.

 

"Hyung, you pay."

"No. Why would I?" he took out his money from his wallet to pay his own stuff only.

"Stingy!"

Yoongi gave Tae a nudge, "You know, I won't pay yours until you treat me for meal. Sometimes, you should do that to people older than you."

He cussed in his mind. He regretted for not tagging along with the rest for late night snack earlier.

 

        They walked slowly to their hotel, their steps were getting slower because Tae was busy texting. He was a busy man lately, not with a girl but with his friends in their group chat. Yoongi didn't mind it at all, his energy was as the same as a man in his 50s so he didn't want to waste his energy.

 

"Oh!" Suddenly Tae said it loud. Yoongi was so shocked as he flinched. He put his hand onto his chest.

 

Tae made a call to someone. "Hey, where are you now?" his voice sounded cheery, "Want to meet? I'm gonna go to Tokyo tomorrow." He was listening to the conversation all along eventhough he didn't listen the other person's voice. He got curious. Tae hung up the call with "Okay." He seemed to come to an agreement with the other person on the phone.

 

"Be frank with me. Do you have a girlfriend?" Yoongi asked.

His mouth frame the twisted smile. "Nah it's just a friend."

 

"Anyway, if you want to date, it's really okay. But please becareful." Yoongi was concerned over Tae's friendly personality. He was too friendly that sometimes he got people talking. He treated his female friends like his male buddies; put his arm around them, hangout at backstage etc. Tae just nodded, he tried his best to atleast put on a show infront of public. Being unfriendly and expensive man infront of fans was their top priority eversince their debut.

 

As they walked down that quiet street, Tae in the meantime, rhyme something in his mind.

"Anyway hyung, try this tongue twister. Can you?" Tae asked.

Yug-tong tong-chang cheog-geum-tong chang-uen hwang-saeg cheog-geum-tong-chang-i-go p'ar-tong tong-chang cheog-geum-tong chang-uen nog-saeg cheog-geum-tong-chang-i-da

 

Spontaneously, he completed the tongue twister easily just like how he taught Namjoo. "This is as easy as......pie." Yoongi was taken aback. What was this strange feelings that he felt now?

"Easy right? I can do it too." Tae smirked.

Yoongi froze, his eyes widened. "Why are you suddenly playing tongue twister now?

"There's this friend, I want to meet her but she's busy practicing this. But it's damn easy." Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter