The nosy unnies

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: The Nosy Unnies

 

Bomi and Eunji were both amazed by Namjoo's new obsession. What had happened to Onew sunbaenim then? She used to talk about him alot, as though, there was no one as perfect as him. Did she already get over him?

 

'GROWL.....'

 

Everybody were surpised by that familiar sound, Namjoo and Eunji spontaneously turned their head towards Bomi. Actually, Bomi kept on getting hungry even in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping. Her eating habit was a mess, recently she had a sensitive stomach due to irregular eating time. 

    

     "Guys, wait a minute." said Bomi while touching her tummy.

     "You wanna eat again? It's already 2 am!" Eunji nagged at her.

     "Ah, shut up, do u wanna eat or not?" asked Bomi to both of them.

      "No, Thanks." Eunji who was in the middle of dieting, refused it.

     "Actually unnie, I'm hungry. Ramyun please!!" said Namjoo.

     " Ramyun with cheese. Is that okay Namjoo?"

      However, Eunji was a cheese lover, she couldn't help but salivating whenever someone mentioned about it. "Woah..cheese? But it sounds delicious. I changed my mind, Bomi I want it too!" 

     "I thought I heard somebody told me that she doesn't want to eat just now? hmm.." Bomi was being cynical over Eunji's antics.

     "Yeah. I heard it too unnie. Unnie, just make ramyun for two okay?" Namjoo wasn't trying to make anything better.

Eunji's eyes looked up, with a slight smile as though like she was a puppy, asking for the owner to feed it.

     "Don't make that pity face." Bomi acted nonchalant but then she left the room with a smile on her face.

 

      There were only two of them in the room; Namjoo and Eunji. Eunji looked curious and asked Namjoo in details about the class and what was it all about. She had been busy these days, so she couldn't ask more about Namjoo's plans . 

 

      "Namjoo ya, why did you hire a rap coach? Our CEO would easily provide it for you."

      "Unnie, if I tell him, then I had to attend the class regularly like those days when we were trainees. It's so tiring." 

     "No wonder, OMG those tough days. " Eunji was still terrified everytime she remembered the hard path of being a trainee. "Does manager oppa knows?" 

      "Yes, I've told him beforehand, well actually manager oppa said, I can do whatever I want as long as I'm not asking his permission to date..haha."

 

Eunji was choking on her own saliva upon hearing that, she cleared . Her face started to blush while the corner of her lips were stretched giving a forceful smile.

    "No way? Don't tell me..You are dating? With whom?" Namjoo looked so surprised and she was eager to know what was she hiding from her.

    "Eyy..it's not like that. Why would I want to date? Dating is not my style." she said.

    "Then, why are you choking?" Namjoo gave her devilish smile to her.

    "I'm choking because of my dry throat you idiot!" 

 

Namjoo didn't buy her excuse at all, the fact that Eunji h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter