That Weird Girl

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

 

CHAPTER 10: That Weird Girl

 

        Three seasons have passed and it is winter again. Winter season means, it's the end of the year and of course there will be the year- end events. Yes! It's the most anticipated things which will probably ripping off the fans pocket and milking out the idols energy. 5 to 6 major events in a month; music gayo, entertainment and drama awards, and last but not least, oversea performance for high demand idol groups like EXO and BTS. Some idols say it's the month of suffering and some say it's the month of expanding their network. What kind of network is it? The social network. These idols like any other normal youngsters, wanting to satisfy their basic needs wherein finding new friends who work in the same field, especially with the opposite . Lee Joon, once said the idol world can be best describe as an animal kingdom. Basically, animal kingdom is all about the hierarchy. If you are at the top, you will get everything you wish for and people would flock around you, so it will become easier to make new friends.

       

        While all of them were getting hyped, there was Yoongi whom worried about his unfinished mix tape. Namjoon had released his own self produced mix tape live on MAMA. It got appraisal from ARMYs which leaves more pressure to Yoongi. The fans were wondering if he could manage himself to produce his own as amazing as Namjoon's. Basically, Yoongi wasn't in his best mood to play around like others, because he had many things to work on to. He wanted to cancel his next week's class but he hasn't told Namjoo yet. 

 

        It was 7 pm, they were having a meeting with their managers at Big Hit HQ. All of them were barefaced and looking tired because they have just wrapped up the Red Bullet. They just needed a good rest even for a day.

        "Guys, please give your attention on this." The manager felt sorry for them, so he asked them to be as comfortable as they could. Just like a synchronized swimming, all of them started to lie down on the dance floor.

        "I have 2 news, the bad and the good. So which are you going to hear first?" said the manager.

        "The bad." The guys responded unanimously.
        "Be ready to perform 3 special stages for Gayo with other idols."
      The announcement did cause an uproar in the practice room, collaboration stage preparation also means that they had to go somewhere else aside their practice room and learn something new. Moreover, working with other idols in a very short time wasn't as easy as people may think.

        Jimin put up his left arm as he wanted to ask a question. "Which group? Girl group?" 

        "Nope. I'll read this to you. Okay, for KBS Gayo, collaboration stage with VIXX and 2pm, MBC Gayo with Boyfriend and K Tiger." 

        Upon hearing that, they become disinterested and questioning the management team like how on earth they had no chance of having a collaboration with any girl group since they debuted.

        "Hold up." Suddenly the manager flipping the papers on his left hand, he was trying to search on something. "Namjoon, I forgot..you haveto do a collaboration with Soyu." Namjoon nodded in agreement looking cool as always while the others started to . 

        "Now, the best part! No SBS Gayo for your schedule. You got 1 full day to rest, use it wisely, especially you V." Taehyung fell sick since yesterday, they were lucky as Bang PD pulled out SBS Gayo from their schedule with the consideration from SBS itself. 

They celebrated the joyful moment by screaming and shouting randomly till the manager put both of his hands to cover his ears as he said, "Let's go home and rest." Just imagine, they weren't smiling all the way from airport because of exhaustion, now they felt happy as happy like when the first time they held the Rookie Award's trophy.

 

 

 

 

        The sun hasn't risen completely yet, but here outside the KBS Building were crowded with press and fans preparing to take pictures of celebrities whom walking down the pathway before entering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter