Follow the rules

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 7: Follow The Rules

 

 

    BTS kids were dancing in the practice room as a preparation for their upcoming shows. The dance steps were all in their head, if they were asked to dance with blindfold, they would do it easily. Several hours has passed. Their choreographer called a timeout, they'll continue practicing for another an hour. The room was filled with men's sweat, the smell was a little bit unpleasant yet alluring. Jin walked towards the window, he wanted to get some fresh air. Once he opened the window, the fans who were waiting outside saw him standing there, they went crazy and screaming at him hysterically. He startled, however he did the fan service for them. Well, just a typical one; raising both of his hands to make a heart shape. The crowd became louder when the king of fan services joined in. Hoseok did a back to back cute poses to them. The rest were literally rolling on the floor judging at how stupid both of them were looking right now. Jungkook was literally rolling on the floor with both of her hands holding his stomach as he couldn't stop laughing.

 

Yoongi smiled a little. His mind was full of thoughts and unsorted ideas and he needs to write it down somewhere. "Kookie, can you pass me the bag?" Then, he typed something in a spreadsheet. Spreadsheet? What is he planning to do? Is he in the middle of thesis documentation or some sort? He drew the others' attention.

 

What is he doing? The kids were curious.

 

Hoppie patted him from back, "Hyung, what's up?"

Yoongi was in focus mode, "Hmm..just.."

"Ah, schedule? As in class schedule?" 

"So cute." said Jimin while looking at that little man focusing on his work.

 

    "Yah, cute? I can hear you Park Jiminnie." He didn't like anyone to call him cute because he wasn't originally a cute person. Back then, before he debuted, he had this tough image with super short hair cut. As time goes by, his style changed gradually. His image did, but not his true self. The surrounding was getting louder, the boys were jamming to Busta Rhyme, they turned the volume to the max. The kids played around; Rapmon, Hoppie and Kookie had a rap battle showdown, the one who could rap without catching a breath will be the winner. Rapmon did a 100% impersonation of Busta Rhyme but the rest two, they just throw out some random meaningless words.

 

    It was funny on how Yoongi managed to isolate himself from those energizer bunnies. He was like sitting there calmly without feeling irritated or anything. A timetable was written neatly on the spreadsheet. Next to it, was rules to follow section, there were about 6 items listed. Jimin, out of curiosity, snatched the tablet from Yoongi. His brows furrowed as he was browsing Yoongi's 'Lesson Plans.' 

 

  "Hyung, there's no self introduction before you start? You know you should've, just to make your student feels more comfortable."

  "There's no need.." he didn't even got to finish his sentence, because Rapmon interrupted him.

  "Yeah hyung, self introduction is the most basic thing, you know..to break the ice." 

   He was thinking, the self introduction shouldn't be included because he'll be there to teach not to have a cyber blind date or whatever. "Uh no-just no, I think it would be easier, plus I don't want her to know who I am."

  "Hyung, why are you being so naive. Just tell her the truth without going too detailed about it." said the smart leader.

   Jimin added, "Yeah, just say that you are working in the music industry, underground scene and all."

   On the other hand, Jin who was observing the conversation abruptly said, "I don't know, but I don't have a good feeling about this."

   "I'll definitely take my chance on it, hyung." said Suga who was fiddling with his tablet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SATURDAY, 1AM

 

Click.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter