The start

My Hip Hop Teacher (BABE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : The Start

 

 

    " I know you have alot of amazing songs with you but they are still lacking to me, try to be brave and be inspired." Those words were still lingering in his mind and he couldn't help but feeling helpless about it. The meeting with Bang PD last night was to review his work that should've been featured in BTS next album. Today, Suga is not as energetic as always because he overthinks, he thought his songs are awesome but for some other's opinion they were all mediocre. As a leader and a songwriter as well, Namjoon talked to him one on one, "Hyung, what's bothering you? Take those comments as something positive."

  Suga bit his fingernails, "My songs, they aren't impressive right?" Namjoon shook his head, " Your songs meet my standards though but Bang PD wanted something different, let say we always reffered to Busta Rhyme, Big Sean as our inspiration maybe it's time to change to Outkast, Pharell William for a while." Suga nodded, with his pouty mouth, he said, "Then, what should I do?"

Jimin overheard their conversation and barged in, "You need a woman in your life hyung." Namjoon said, "Yah! Please no rated here."

Suga clenched his teeth, "You little wrench." Jimin tried to be serious and explained what he really meant. "Woman makes us, a guy wonderful, changing the world into a better place, don't u think so?" 
   "Ah, I know you're gonna say that, because..." said Namjoon. Suga said, "This kid, must have done something behind our back, you think we don't know why you keep on sneaking out at night?"

Jimin making his way out of the room feeling embarassed. Suga then said, " Uh, by the way wanna go have some drink?" 
"Maybe, some other time, I need to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter