Chapter 5 - END

Caught Dating By Dispatch??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Your relationship with HongBin is going well just that there are still some fans still bashing the relationship. Also through fanmeeting, fansign and concert you thank the fans personally for their supports.

On the way to the company preparing for your solo concert tour starting in Seoul then followed by other Asian countries and some of the Americans countries but still have yet to decide on the dates of the concert.

Putting 100 percent of your energy into the concert rehearsals so to make sure that you put on a good performances for your long awaited fans.

Also HongBin will also be attending the concert with his fellow member, Ken on the Day 1 concert in Seoul. He also sent you supportive messages for your tour.

Practise ends late at night packing your stuffs before your manager drives you back to your dorm to rest since the rest of the week you will be going back and forth the company for rehearsals.

Closer to the date of your solo concert in Seoul, you become even more busy with rehearsals at the venue of the stage where it will be held at.

Your two days solo concert tickets in Seoul were all sold in 3 minutes thanking the fans personally on your social media showing your appreciation to them.

Working extra harder so that you will not let those fans who have been waiting for you for a long time disappointed. 

 

On the day of your concert, leaving your dorm dressing in just oversized white t shirt along with black tights for rehearsal. Upon reaching outside the stadium, greeted by many fans outside waiting and some buying the merchandise.

Giving them a small smile before walking into through the backstage with your manager and body guard for rehearsal. When your rehearsals starts, fans outside starts scream as they could hear you singing.

As the time passes really quick, finish putting your makeup and done styling your hair. Warming up your voice taking a deep breathe before walking out from your waiting room with your backup dancers.

Hearing the screams from the fans outside makes you extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter