Chapter 3

Caught Dating By Dispatch??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

You are on your way to han river for your date with Hongbin.Once you reach you put on disguise prevent getting caught by any reporter out there.

You then make your way to where you guys promise to meet at.As you reach you saw a guy dress in disguish waving at you and went towards him and hug your boyfriend tightly.

"Oppa did i make you wait long?"You ask while leaning on HongBin's chest.

"Ani i just came.Let take a seat at the bench there."HongBin said before taking your cold hand into his putting it into his pocket as both of you make your way there.

You both took a seat on the bench hugging one another enjoying the night view of seoul."Jihyun ah oppa brought a couple bracelet from Japan during our fanmeeting hope you like it." Taking the bracelet out of his pocket.

"Wah yeopuda.Oppa help me put on it." Stretching your wrist out for him to put the bracelet securing aorund your thin wrist.

Both of you stretch out your wrist looking at the couple bracelet on you."Oppa do you think that we can always meet one another like this?" You ask while resting your head on his muscular shoulder.

"Even if i am busy with schedule i will still make time to see my lovely girlfriend giving her all my love,my hugs and kisses." He reply looking at you lovingly before placing a kiss on your head.

"Nado.I will also make time for my boyfriend." You smile at him.

The two of you chat for alittle while befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter