Chapter 2

Caught Dating By Dispatch??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Despite how Hongbin always tried to approach or even have a talk with you,you always avoid or even drag anyone beside you pretend to have a conversation.Your action made him dissappointed and hurt,Hongbin felt that his heart is breaking when everytime you avoided him.

Until one day after the filming ends Hongbin decided no matter what he still have to talk to you and ask you why keep avoiding him.

Your POV

Finally fimling has done,I happily stretch out my hands and walk toward the changing room to change out into my casual clothes before returning back to my dorm.

After changing i greeted everyone a goodbye except for him then i walk to where my van is.Just as i about to open the door,a hand cover my mouth and drag me to somewhere else.

I turn my body and look at the culprit angrily and it made me even angry when i saw who it was.I tried to escape from him as fast as possible but just as i about to walk away from him,he grab my left hand and drag me into his embrace.

"Wae?Why are you like this?Why are you avoiding me?Did i do anything that made you upset?Please tell me jebal."HongBin oppa begged me.

I uses my strength to push him away from him and said "Ani.Maybe because i am just tired that why." I lied to him as i don't want to let him know the reason of me acting cold toward him.

"LIAR!! TIRED? STOP ACTING. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?IGNORING ME,AVOIDING ME,COLD TOWARD ME.I WANT TO KNOW WHY,AT FIRST I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU ARE TIRED THAT WHY YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS BUT I'M WRONG.EVERYTIME I TRIED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION OR EVEN GREET YOU,YOU ALWAYS IGNORE MY PRESENCE WHICH MADE ME FEEL HURT AND DISSAPPOINT EVERYTIME YOU IGNORE ME. Jihyun ah just tell me why and ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter