Chapter 4

Caught Dating By Dispatch??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Once you are done with your schedule, Hongbin bring you back home. Both of you cuddle on the bed with your head laying on his muscular chest and his arms wrap around your small waist.

The both stare at each other with a loving smile. HongBin then went forward to peck your lips then hug you closely to him fearing that you will be taken away.

After cuddle for a long time, Hongbin decided to bring you out to eat as the two of you make your way down to the carpark driving off to the nearest restaurant to eat.

You wear a white mask with cap along with your white sweater and grey long pants. Once HongBin done parking the car, you two quickly make your way into the restaurant to eat.

Glad to see there are afew couple there eating as you make your way to the empty table with HongBin before ordering food. The two of you spend 45 minutes slowly eating the food as you chat with him.

After done with the meal and pay the bills, you two make your way to the car since you are feeling alittle cold HongBin takes off his coat and put it on your small body to keep you warm without knowing that there is a reporter capturing photos of the two of you.

You two continue your late night date in the car talking to each other before HongBin send you back home. Upon reaching your dorm, you quickly wash up and text HongBin goodnight before crawling onto your bed to sleep.

You sleep soundly not knowing a big trouble is awaiting for you and HongBin tomorrow. 

 

BREAKING: VIXX HONGBIN AND SOLO ARTISTE JIHYUN REPORTED TO BE DATING?

Is rising star Jihyun and vixx visual Hongbin really dating? The two of them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter