Chapter 1

Caught Dating By Dispatch??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV:

Last month you just receive a scirpt for the upcoming new drama which will be play next year.As a solo artist it wasnt easy for you as you are all alone no one to rely on but you always put in your best which is why you are in his position now.

After you successfully debuted,you have gained many fans from all over the world which you are grateful for and in addition to reason why you have gained so many is not only because of your talent but also your visual which resulted many idol to envy you.

Not only that you also have a very bubbly personality which resulted to have many idols friends no long after you debuted.Now you are heading to the filming location for the first filming after you have gotten the script.

Although you are bubbly but at the same time you are pretty nervous now as the drama cast are all big senior.After the 30 minutes ride to the location,you have finally reach the filming location you grab your handbag and step out of the van then walk toward where all the crew member that are busying decorating the set.

You spotted the director who is talking to the male lead so you slowly walked towards him to greet him.He seems to notice you then you bow 90 degree at him and also the male lead which is recognise he is VIXX's Visual HongBin.

Your POV:

"Oh Jihyun you are here.By the way this is VIXX Hongbin which you will be working with him for the entire drama shooting hope both of you can work well with each other nae." Director Choi greeted me with a hug before introduce HongBin to me then walked away.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim Jihyun immida." I greeted him with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo VIXX Hongbin immida." He greeted me back with a smile that shows his gummy teeth.

After the introduction and a few word we shared which is quite awkward I went to the rest of the cast and started introducing myself to them before going to my waiting room and get ready for the shoot later.

I change into a oversize blouse and black skinny wearing a plump and a clutch.After finish preparing i walked out and walk to the beautiful set that is decorated by he crew member.

Not long after i can sense that someone is beside me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter