Ch.2 SLEEP YG EAT REPEAT

PLUX

'' Ah finally '' Soojin says when we were walking out of the pratice room. It was past 11PM and we just finished. We decied on eating chicken. We were walking down the hall and saw Taeyang walken towards us. 

''Hello'' and we bowed to him, he just nodded his head and smiled, gosh his eyesmile is just to die for, it really makes a girl knees to melt. 

After he couldn't hear us, we fangirled so hard. 

''Oh yeah, that's right. BIGBANG is planing on having a comeback soon'' Hyerim said. 

''Maybe, that's why he was there, propably preparing for that'' Miyoung answered back

''But Seungri just got out of the hospital'' Hwasoo said confused. 

I opened the door and holded it for the girls. 

''I saw G-dragon outside the practice room'' I confessed.

''Really?'' the girls looked at me 

''Mhm''  I simple answered

We were walking on the streets of Seoul and talking till we reached the chicken shop. 


The shop was playing Ailee's new song Don't touch me. We were seating down at the window and began going back and forth for what concept we were going to have on our first album.

''It would be so cool if we had a princess concept blend together with hip hop'' Hyerim came up with, we all just looked at her and laugh. 

''What!? I'm being serious!'' She held a straiget face but couldn't hold for a long time. 

We continued to talk till we started to walk back to the dorm. 


We have a little a dorm together, if you've watched 2NE1tv season 1, it look a little that, just smaller.

We were puting on our face mask or cream and getting ready for bed. It was my turn to clean the kitchen and the rest of the girls were watching tv or doing something on their own somewhere in the dorm.

When I was done I looked on what they were watching and they watching a re-run of Rain's and Krystal's new drama.

''She is so pretty'' Soojin comment on Krystal. ''She is so lucky'' Miyoung said.

I decided on just go to bed.  I said my goodnight to everyone and went to sleep.


I woke up 6:45AM.

And I woke the rest of the team and went to eat breakfast, we don't eat like a big breakfast like almost everyother person do in Korea because we don't have time for it and we always on a diet. When I finished I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and brush my teeth. My outfit for today was shorts, a hoodie and for shoes we always have wear sneakers because we're dancing almost everyday but today we're going to vocal sessions, that is probably my favorite thing we do, because that is what I'm strongest at. We most do covers together or solo, YG comes sometimes and watched but that's rare. We allways walk together to YG. 

When we walked in the studio our vocal teacher was there. Bong Cha is her name. 

''Hello'' we said and bowed. She bowed back. And went on what we're going to do today.  

Today we're going to sing Bruno Mars Locked Out Of Heaven. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rncev51qUEY 

 

For me the song easy. I was going to be in PinkPunk but YG added me in PLUX instead. And I coudn't be happier. After a while and we were done, me and the girls went into cafeteria. 

As we sit down, Miyoung whisper to us. 

''Look it's Big Bang'' 

We look behind us and we see Daesung, Seungri, T.O.P and G-dragon.  

My heart again skips a beat again, when I look at him and I turn around facing my disk and say. 

''Guys, stop starring before notice'' 

The girls stop and begin to eat again but they couldn't stop taking peeks at them. 

''They coming'' Hwasoo says and stops looking at them. I turn my head around and notice they seat at the table not the one next us but if I turn my head just a little bit I could see them. 

And the one I see is of course G-dragon. 

I almost turn around to face my disk but stopped when looked he back to me.  


HELLO! 

Well that it for today. 

Updating again tomorrow so look forward to it. 

Subscribe! 

tumblr_mc5o08f6AY1ropyvco4_500.gif