LATE NIGHT PRACTICE PT.1

PLUX

And we did. We stayed late at the studio, so we could pratice dance more and sang everyday infront of eachother when our vocal teacher won't there to guide us. We ain't going to let something this big go away just like that. 

We hadn't any news from YG, only that they're still casting girls. YG did announced at a press confess that they're planning the show, but didn't reveal any more details. Rumors had going around that pink punk would be in the show, but no one had confirmed it. It had been weeks since YG had came and told us and also weeks since I since Jiyoung. 

Bigbang are getting ready for a comeback soon. Yesterday YG revealed a poster with some dates on them. All of them were the 1st on every month till septemper. 

''We should get going'' Miyoung turns the music off. Miyoung had been taking this the hardest and it was painful to watch her go though this pain. We all are getting worried that she is going to do something stupid. 

''I'm going to just stay here a little longer'' I go over and pick up my water bottle. Damn it's empty. 

''Are you sure?'' Soojin walks over to her bag which were right next to me. 

''Yeah'' I shrugged ''I need to pratice a little more, I keep forgetting some of the moves'' 

''Well, I can't spend another minute in here without closing my eyes'' Hyerim goes over and picks up her bag. 

They all left, leaving me behind. I wasn't as a good dancer as they are. So I always was behind after practice. I was almost was cut from the group. Good thing my vocals are better then they's dancing. 


My computer is restarting in a couple of minutes so I don't 

have time make it longer or fixed some misspelling or anything. I really want to lose this 

cause I it shutted down not to long after I had written a good amout ... 

Well I'm udating soon this is just a pt.1 or something !¨;)