CAN WE DO IT?

PLUX

''There have been some changes'' YG says. 

It's wasn't in till now I saw some camaras around the room. 

''You all know Mix and Match and WIN'' 

And I just knew what was next...

''Well I want to do something like that with Plux'' 

All of the group members looks at eachother and it wasn't till then I noticed that Jiyoung had left but I didn't know when. It's going to be like Mix and Match but a little different''

Ever since I heard about Mix and Match I knew that we would have the same fate, but I ever really gave it a big wory about til now.

''I'll talk about it a little more later, but for now I'm going to give you cameras to film yourselfes a little'' 

He stands up and we right after. We bowed and said goodbye and the cameras leave right after him. He left the bag. 

We all look at eachother and questioning on rather we should open it or just leave it. 

''This is  stupid'' Miyoung stands up and looks at us. 

''Miyoung, just calm down'' Soojin tries to calm her down. 

''No! We worked hard so we could debuted together and now they wants us to go up against eachother and we're just letting them do that. No way'' Miyoung goes to the couch and picks up her bag.

Soojin and Hyerim stands up to block her from leaving. 

''Miyoung, let's just talk right now'' Hyerim puts her hand on her shoulders and she turns around. 

''Talk? Ok, let's'' She drops her stuff and sits where YG sat before. She opens the bag. And just what YG said five cameras was in the bag'' 

We all take one out of the bag and checks it out. 

Miyoung puts hers down. 

''You know if it's like Mix and Match, we could be spitted up and--'' She stops talking and looks away. 

''All the hard work we did-- just throwed in the trash''  

We all look at eachother. 

''Well, that just mean we need to work ten times harder to show that no one can be an better group than us'' I stand up and take the camera up in my hands. 

''Let's fight and show them''  


I am so sorry for not keeping my promise ! 

But BB has come back and that means more updates!