Ch.3 YG SAY'S

PLUX

 

 

We just stared at eachother, like there was one no around us but it all had to end sometimes right?

''Are you guys ready to leave?'' 

I broke the eye contact between us and went back to the girls. 

We all took our stuff and walk out of the cateteria. Though I still felt eyes on me. 


 

We have a manager named Dong Wok, even though we haven't have a debut yet but he was still there. He helps us must of time, like driving us home if we're late at night, or telling us if YG want's to check on us. Today he told us that we having a meeting with YG. 

''Wonder why'' Soojin said as we were walking down the hall to a meeting room, where we would meet with YG.  ''He probably wants to see how things is, and to see us sing or dance'' Hwasoo answered back.                       The thing is about that, he only does that, like once a month and he had already checked on us already this month. 

Dongwok opened the door for us, as we walked in. 

''Hello'' we greeted and bowed. We walk over to the chairs and waited for YG to speak. 

''Ah, kids. As you know PinkPunk is coming out next month'' 

We nodded our heads.

''And iKon is to debut in January'' 

'' GET TO THE POINT WHY WE'RE HERE'' 

''I want PLUX to start record for their debut album starting tomorrow''  

What!? I couldn't help but to smile and it wouldn't go away. I hear the anothers girls laughing out of happiness. 

''But we don't know when you're going to debut, it could be sometimes next year, we haven't looked into at this moment'' 

'' You will go in studio with Teddy tomorrow at 11:30'' 


AHHHHHHHHHH 

Such a short chapter but i'll update tomorrow.  

Byee, see u tomorrow. 

image