CH.1 IT'S HARD

PLUX

''Are we done yet?'' Soojin yelled over the room, has a future leader she knows how to nag. 

We'll laughed and our dance teacher DongYul simple answered back by ''You take 5 minutes break but don't start to nag again when we start again'' 

''Thank you'' we said and bowed, and went straight over to get some water. 

''Damn this is hard'' 

I turned around and Miyoung was walken up to me. 

''Yeah'' 

Miyoung was the visual of the group and damn she is pretty. 

''HEY GIRLS how about after training we go out to eat ?'' HwaSoo yelled. 

''Sure'' ''Yeah okay'' and ''okay'' was answered. 

HwaSoo was the main dancer and maknae. 

Maybe it's time to introduce the group? Yeah? 


Jung Soo Jin (20) she the leader and lead dancer 

Choi Mi Young (18) visual, vocal, main rapper 

Kim Hwa Soo (17) main dancer and the maknae 

Shin Hye Rim (19) lead vocalist 

and then there is me 

Kim Eun Yoo (23) main vocalist and main rapper. 

We're the future sister group of iKon, which right is on a tv show like Winner was, and tomorrow they going to pick who is going to be in the group, I honestly don't watch it, even though I trained with some of them. 


So there we're. 

The girls was talking about what they want to eat, I watched at the clock which as over the door. 

Just as I look, a figure walk past and I looked.

.

It was G-dragon 

We locked eyes with eachother, it was like time just stopped right there even my heart skipped a beat but it didn't last long. 

He just simply nodded his head moved on. 

''Damn''' 

It took me second to react to life again. The power of G-dragon. 

''Eun Yoo nuna'' 

I looked back to find all the girls looking at me.

''Huh?'' 

''We ask you where you want to eat?''

''Oh, you guys can choose'' 

The girls started to talk again, I couldn't help but to look back at the door but there was nothing there to look at. 

''Alright, let's start again'' DongYul came into the room again. 

He walk over to the speakers and the music and Beyonce's Crazy in Love came on. 

''1, 2, 3,'' 

And we started. 


 

Heeeeey welcome to PLUX 

Subscribe !  

I know it's not a long ch. but I'm going to update again today so stay turned!  

tumblr_magkr0su7w1qeqipuo1_500.gif