Chapter 2

Red Riding Hood

The stranger was very attractive with an awe inspiring charisma. Visitors to town were rare and this man intimidated the villagers. He walked with such confidence that the people could not help but stare.

 

The man was speaking to the owner of the Red Fairy Tavern in regards of a place to stay, when D.O returned from his grandmothers. he caught sight of the crowd and came over to see what all the fuss was about.

 

The huntsman saw D.O approach and recognised him as the boy in the red cloak most had mentioned when he talked about the forest.

 

The huntsman walked through the crowded toward D.O “That is an interesting color” The man smiled. Beware the lies behind a handsome man’s smile

 

D.O nodded politely but said nothing, the man’s voice was oddly familiar, and put a chill in his bones.

 

“My name is Kris” D.O looked Kris up and down eyeing his strange clothes “You are foreign”

 

Kris laughed an extremely unpleasant noise, but D.O noticed most girls blush at the sound.

 

“I’m not from around here” He did not elaborate

 

The villagers continued to hover, obviously eavesdropping, some girls glared at D.O, but he ignored than all. Did they think he wished to continue speaking with this unpleasant man.

 

“I am D.O” he spoke softly trying to remember his manners “I know” Kris smiled his teeth seemed almost too sharp, maybe he filled them.

 

“Some of the villagers told me you are the only one brave enough to travel through the beast’s woods, I have come to hunt the monster if such a beast does exist”

 

“The Beast is real” D.O spoke calmly but surely, and the villagers pulled farther away from him remembering his freakishness.

While all believed in the Beast most were content to pretend he did not exist, D.O was a constant reminder of the opposite.

 

Kris leaned forward and whispered “They told me you try to tempt the beast by wearing the devil's color” D.O stiffened infuriated and shocked by this person's manners

 

“Have you ever seen the beast D.O?” All eavesdroppers had pulled back, they were suddenly alone.

 

D.O met Kris’s eyes head on “I have heard him, I know he is there but he does not bother me, I do not question why”

 

Kris began to circle D.O “Strange since he supposedly only drinks the blood of beautiful s, yet you remain untouched”

 

Kris paused his circling behind D.O and whispered in his ear “Perhaps you are not as pure as you seem”

 

D.O spun around angry and defensive, upset at his virtue being questioned “I am pure my cloak protects-” He covered his mouth, he had let slip too this stranger on intimate part of his life

 

Kris smiled in a very unfriendly way, for a moment he looked like the beasts and predators he hunted. “Does it?”

 

D.O said nothing, Kris shifted back into his mask of politeness, “Well since you know the forest so well would you consent to escorting me through”

 

“My parents have gone too visit my father’s sister, and I must manage the store, I have no time, to you, anywhere”

 

Kris did not seem offended at the harsh words “Well than D.O I hope too see you another time”

 

Kris turned and left, D.O watched him, uneasy with the feeling that he was forgetting something terribly important.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

D.O wished that Kris would soon realize his attempts were foolish and leave, but the man stayed and continued to pester D.O with requests to be shown through the woods.

 

He was afraid of this man and angry with himself because he did not know why, he had avoided the forest for a month more afraid of Kris wandering the woods than the beast.

 

But he had received word that his grandmother had taken i'll, and he could not put off the trip any longer, he prepared a basket for her and made plans to be off the next day, since he had overheard some girls gossiping that Kris would be out of town the next day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I realise it has been a long time and some of you may have to reread the last chapter but i hope you like this one and next ch we will finally meet Kai and the Beast so things will start happening!

Please stay calm I know you are excited

tumblr_mlr5ubzX1P1snmxkso8_500.gif

I hope you have enjoyed it so far, 1 more member of Exo will show up in the story he will be someone very important

So comment,

how-you-doing.gif

subscribe, and upvote

I love you all

tumblr_nnoqonI1zX1sdwvzbo4_500.gif