Chapter 2

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

The next morning, Changmin woke up to a commotion next door. He jumped out of his bed, past the kitchen to where Jaejoong was cooking and complaining to himself about using the kitchen utensils and not putting them back. He stopped at Junsu’s  opened door and mustered his courage to walk in. He poked his head to see Yoochun beside Junsu’s bed and muttering something to him. And his leader, Yunho looking furious and shouting at Junsu. “You lazy Dolphin, you swam too much last night that you can’t even get up!” With that, Yunho lifted a yellow pillow high in the air and was about to give a swing to the ‘sleeping’ Junsu when Changmin ran in and yelled for Yunho to stop. “Hyung, that is rather not a nice way to wake your dongsaeng, yeah?” Changmin said calmly to Yunho, hoping that his leader wouldn’t start shouting at him too. Yunho slowly let the pillow down and gave Changmin a surprised look.

“This is funny, when did you trade half a horn for half a halo? You’re the one who wakes others by kicking or hitting them. I know you can’t wait to see the pillow smacked onto Junsu’s face. No, you’ll snatch the pillow away and show me how it’s done.”

Changmin glanced over to Yoochun who also had his mouth opened wide. Changmin smiled, “Yes indeed, I’ve traded in fact both horns for a full ring.” He said while making a big circle over his head. “Now, why don’t I wake my cute Hyung up?” Yoochun stared at Yunho and did a sign that meant that Changmin is crazy.