Chapter 5

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

Yoochun watched as the door closed behind Jaejoong and Yunho before going to Junsu's room to get him out.

"Okay now, you take Junsu's arm and I'll take the other, then we'll lift him up. I think we should be able to make it downstairs." Yoochun told Changmin.

"I am so glad I have you with me. Imagine if I had to do this alone. I’ll repay you with a gift, Hyung!" Changmin told Yoochun.

Both of them lifted up Junsu and start making their way past Jaejoong's room and into the dining area. After taking a few steps towards the main door, Changmin unlocked it and as they were about to step out when their voicemail machine beeped.

Yunho's voice played over the speaker, "Yoochun-ah, Changmin-ah, we are coming up now. We can't do our grocery cause I've received a reminder from Manager Hyung that we have a photoshoot later on. I'm coming up now."

Changmin and Yoochun looked at each other with a panicked expression on their faces. Both of them took quick steps back into the house. Beads of cold sweat trickled down their foreheads. Unlike their cold sweat, their hearts were and bodies were warm and were beating insanely fast.

"I’m scared!," Changmin said in a trembling voice.

"I’m scared too! Hey wait, why should I be scared when you were the one who knocked Junsu out? You're the guilty one and here I am scaring myself silly for what you did." Yoochun said angrily.

Changmin frowned and said, "No gift for you!"

They both heard footsteps approaching and started to move backwards in a clumsy manner, causing Yoochun to miss a step, nearly causing him to trip. He accidentally let go of Junsu and Changmin held back the urge to scream in shock however he too, accidentally let go of the "sleeping" Junsu. Yoochun tried to catch Junsu from behind but instead both of them crashed to the floor with the end result being Junsu was cushioned by Yoochun.

"Ow! My back!" Yoochun yelped in pain.

"Oh no, Yoochun! Please don't faint!"

"Hurry up and get him off me, if not I'll really faint with his weight on my chest!" said Yoochun, gasping.

The panicked maknae rushed forward to get Junsu off Yoochun, but not strong enough causing Junsu's big bouncy to hit Yoochun's face. He muffled while Changmin apologised profusely. They finally got Junsu up, with poor Yoochun clutching his aching back.

Suddenly, the main door opened and both of them almost screamed.