Chapter 4

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

“ A sleeping disease?” Yunho and Jaejoong asked in unison. Changmin and Yoochun nodded as they both took a small spoonful of rice. “Is there really such a disease?” asked Jaejoong. “Yes. It can happen to anyone. And different people have different effects.” Changmin explained. “Some can last from 6 hours to 4 days. But they will be fine, they will wake up by themselves. So there is nothing to worry about,” Yoochun added. Yunho and Jaejoong nodded, pretending to understand when they were baffled like crazy. “Changmin, you don’t seem to be eating as much as you usually do. You barely touched your rice.” Yunho said. “I am not feeling well right now.” Changmin answered. “You even have dark circles around your eyes.” Yunho added.

 Because my heart is still pounding like crazy against my chest from last night and the soup ladle Jaejoong is using now is making my tummy do somersaults, said Changmin silently to himself.

Jaejoong set down two bowls of soup and pushed to Changmin and Yoochun. “Here, have some of this. Maybe it might make you feel better too, Minnie.” Changmin took a sip and can’t help thinking about Junsu. The soup ladle is such a harmless thing but it seemed as though the ladle is haunting him. He gritted his teeth and forced a smile, “It’s yummy, Jae.”

Jaejoong gasped and whispered to Yunho, “Does my soup taste that bad?” Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder and assured him, “Of course not. It is delicious. Changmin isn’t feeling well that is why he can’t really taste well. Don’t worry okay?” Both of them smiled to each other. Meanwhile, Yoochun leaned in to whisper to Changmin who is slowly sipping the soup, “Do you think they buy it?” Changmin replied, “ I think so.” And forced another spoonful of rice.

“Oh by the way, don’t you have to do your grocery shopping today? Since Changmin isn’t feeling well today, Yunho shall go today with you.” Yoochun said. “Oh yes. I almost forgot. Okay then, we both shall go. And you can take care of Junsu and Changmin.” Changmin and Yoochun did a soft low five under the table.