Chapter 3

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

“Okay now, I shall attempt to wake Junsu up. But I need both of you to leave. The next time you open the door, Dolphin Boy will be all wide awake,” said Changmin, trying to convince his Hyungs who are now staring at him weirdly. Yunho said, “ You sound as though you are conjuring some magic trick. Anyway I shall be off to shower, I want to see him up and eating later!” and with that he walked out. Changmin motioned Yoochun to follow Yunho out but Yoochun sat there and shook his head. “Nope, I am staying here. I want to see how you wake him up,” said Yoochun grinning. Changmin rolled his eyes and said to himself, “Aish! This Yoochun…”

Changmin went over to Junsu and whispered softly, “Junsu-hyung, I am terribly sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to do it. I am really scared now. Please wake up, please please.” Changmin felt breathing at his neck, he turned and got a shock. Yoochun was right behind him and must’ve heard what he said earlier. A wide eyed Yoochun spoke, “You-you- what happened last night?” Changmin let out a sigh and confessed.

“Oh my god! Junsu has a concussion and fainted!,” said Yoochun loudly in a shock. Changmin quickly had his hand over his the shocked Hyung’s mouth. “Shh! We can’t let the other two know! Let’s just say that Junsu has a sleeping disease. And when we get Jaejoong and Yunho out of the house, you and me both can bring Junsu to the hospital to get him checked.” Yoochun nodded in agreement and then asked, “Is he bleeding then?” The youngest went to inspect Junsu’s head, “No, I think he isn’t bleeding, there isn’t any wound too.” Yoochun and Changmin almost jumped out of their skins when they turned to see Jaejoong leaning against the door frame saying, “Maybe’s he’s dead! And why are you guys sniffing at his hair?” As he walked out, the two frightened boys could hear Jaejoong’s distinctive ‘hahaha’ laugh filling the hallway. Yoochun turned to Changmin and said, “Let’s carry out our plan. By the way, I think Jaejoong took your horns.” Changmin listened while he had his fingers on Junsu’s neck, wrists and nose.