Chapter 1

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

4am, Dong Bang Residence

Changmin rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn while making his way to the kitchen, in the dark. Junsu on the other hand isn’t as used to Changmin manoevering in the dark. Junsu crept behind Changmin, knocking a stool on the way causing him to wince. He took cover behind the Christmas tree when sleepy but hungry Changmin turned. Junsu waited for awhile before coming out from his hiding place. Slowly, he took each step towards the dimly lit kitchen. He looked around but Changmin was nowhere in sight.

“Eh? I think this is the first time where Changmin actually went to the bathroom and not to the kitchen to satisfy his insane rumbling tummy. Great! I’ll have the cakes and tarts all to myself. And if the other members got angry about the missing tarts, all will definitely blame Changmin. After all, he is the Maknae Food Monster.”

As his fingers inched towards the fridge handle, he felt a sharp pain on his head.
“Yah! Who are you? Why were you following me?!”, shouted Changmin with a soup ladle in his hand. Junsu’s eyelids fluttered and he stuttered, “ I-i-just…” was all he could mutter before falling to the floor.

Changmin threw the soup ladle and rushed down to Junsu.

“Hyung! I am so sorry! Hyung, wake up!” Changmin said in a terrified voice. He tried lifting his Hyung and with all his effort he managed to carry his Hyung and laid him on his bed. Changmin let out a breath and tucked unconscious Junsu under his blanket. “ Please wake up! I’ll be going back to my room now…” he said in a whisper. Changmin crept back to his own room and ducking behind the couch from Jaejoong who was on his way to the bathroom. Changmin made it safely to his room but couldn’t close his eyes when his head rested on the pillow.