Cherry Cheeks

The Train at 07.30 pm.

Music recommendation: J Rabbit (제이레빗) - Good Night 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngjae didn't knew the time when he woke up. But it didn't mattered anyways. He just noticed how comfortable he was. And how pleasantly warm his pillow was- until he noticed that it wasn't a pillow but Daehyun's thighs. But it was way too late and he was way too sleepy to complain, move or really wake him and Daehyun up.
The fabric of his sweatpants was really soft and it smelled nicely like fresh detergent.
He was about to close his eyes again but suddenly had the urge to check on Daehyun or rather stare at his face in peace. Bright daylight and a silly Daehyun made it impossible to look at him for longer than necessary before hearing some stupid comment from his plump lips.

Carefully he pushed himself up which was a little painful since he laid in the same position for hours. The whole room was dark, somehow Daehyun must have turned off everything without waking him up. “Are you a freaking Wizard or what..” thought Youngjae because usually he was a light sleeper. The light was dim but he could see Daehyun's features in the moonlight shining through the almost see through curtains of his living room.

It was like looking at an angel.

Or freaking angel as Youngjae, quiet the potty-mouth, would say.
Of course he already noticed that his friend was good looking. But not that handsome.
He looked like a model and even that was an understatement. He just never wanted to stop looking at him. He almost caressed his cheek, brushed his hair to the side, traced his contours.
He wanted to do all of that.

“What the hell am I doing” he quickly lowered his hand and sighed. Somehow disappointed with himself and this whole situation. He was having a situation. Of course you were allowed to show your love to your best friend and think of them as the most gorgeous person alive.
But it wasn't that easy. Because he wasn't sure if Daehyun was his best friend- or rather his crush.

He almost had a heart attack and fell from the couch when Daehyun slowly opened his eyes.
All he could do was sit there in this weird position and look startled.

“Jae come sleep” was all that Daehyun said. Not one word about his friends expression or anything else. Daehyun was half-asleep, of course he wouldn't ask him about anything and he most definitely wasn't a mind reader either. He just laid down on the big sofa, tapped on the empty space facing him. Youngjae hesitated just for one second but then laid down next to Daehyun. Naturally the older male wrapped his free arm around Youngjae's torso and pressed his back to his chest. Just like that.

Daehyun was already dreaming again while Youngjae laid there, afraid that his heart would explode because it was beating so damn fast. He wasn't a religious man but “Holy ” repeated in his head like a mantra and it wouldn't stop. He never felt so nervous. Not just sleeping with someone but in general. Nobody had ever made his heart beat so quickly before.

When he thought the he was okay, calm and ready to close his eyes, Daehyun nuzzled the back of his neck and gave him one slow and innocent kiss. That was it. His night was over, there was no chance that he could fall asleep again.

Five minutes later he was sound asleep.

It almost seemed impossible to get up. Not just avoiding waking the other one up but there was no motivation at all. Daehyun's heart skipped a beat when he woke up with Youngjae in his arms.
It took him some time to remember what happened that night. Both were a little tipsy, therefore even more tired. Daehyun didn't thought twice when he asked Youngjae to lay down besides him. And he didn't regretted doing so one bit. He could quickly get used to this feeling.
He was smelling so nice and looking so cute and peaceful. He just seemed so fragile in his arms, that he wanted to protect him from now on. Forever if possible.

Somehow he managed to get up- against his will.
But he didn't knew how Youngjae would react when he would wake up later on, still in this intimate position. Also, he couldn't help himself but he was really really hungry. He was Jung Daehyun, the guy with the black hole in his stomach after all.

He put a lot of effort into his work and proudly of his cooking skills, he set the table.
When he was done, he took a very quick shower, not wanting to look like a bum.
To his disappointment, Youngjae was already awake when he entered the living room.

“Oh!- Oh.. Good Morning” He shyly scratched the back of his head, unsure of what to say or what to do next. “So... why are you already up, looking all fresh and happy? Jeez I probably look so terrible right now!” Youngjae rubbed his left eye while fixing his bang with his other free hand. But simply combing through his hair didn't helped. He had the ultimate bed hair.
Daehyun had some serious trouble holding in his laughter. But he couldn't stop the giggles, bubbling from his lips.

“Do you wanna take shower? Maybe?” Youngjae just stared at him and slowly shook his head.

“That's a no?”

“That's a 'your behavior is absolutely unacceptable'.”

“So it's a yes?”

“You're really really dumb, you know?”

“Yeah I know, you told me often enough. Ahh so confusing this kiddo..”

“I'M NOT A KIDDO!” But Daehyun already disappeared back into the kitchen, leaving Youngjae behind.

“Towels are in the cabin under the sink!” yelled Daehyun from the kitchen, obviously amused.

“Thanks you kind human being!”

Not one word about what happened. But still, the knew. Both knew.
They just weren't brave enough to talk about it. It would make things unnecessarily awkward.
But both were happy and chatted about random things while enjoying the breakfast Daehyun cooked.

Daehyun even felt as if Youngjae looked at him somehow differently. And why was he blushing so much?
  



_______________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:
Hello everyone!
Here's a short update before my BIRTHDAY tomorrow (13th November)!
Woah I'm getting old so quickly haha

Writing was so easy with this song (mentioned above) in the background. I didn't even choose it on purpose.
Pure coincidence that it's actually called "Good Night" and Daejae are cuddling hehe
Do you know that feeling? I mean I never slept next to my crush but for some reason I'm always so nervous when
someone sleeps next to me. Even if it's just a friend lol
Ahhh so Daehyun isn't the only one who is having some emotional kind of battle within himself~

And thanks to you. Yeah you reading this! It means a lot to me that people are giving my crappy writing some attention.
Like woah.. 40 subscribers already! Holy cow!
Love you! 
'Till next time guys~♥

-instanttoffee