Aquaman

The Train at 07.30 pm.

Music recommendation: OOKOOROOKOO (우쿠루쿠) - 기도할게 
_____________________________________________________________________________________


“Play 20 Questions, huh? The modern equivalent to 'Spin the Bottle'?”

“Yeah, let's play that.” Youngjae swallowed and a sly smile spread on Daehyun's face.

“Sure, you go first.”

But Youngjae hesitated. And Daehyun was simply curious on what kind of questions Youngjae is going to ask him. The last time he played the game, was years ago. Via text messages. But he stopped when Himchan caught and slapped him. According to his dear friend, only “boys” play 20 Questions. He should seriously stop using urban dictionary as a reliable source.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?”

“Yes. Do yo- wait can we ask each the other for his answer or would that count as one question?”

“Mhm.. I think we can do that. Yeah I also believe in love at first sight.”

Both smiled and Youngjae nodded thoughtfully.

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Yes I do actually.” Youngjae said it so casually and Daehyun almost choked on a cracker, he was about to eat.

“Wh- wait for real?!” He coughed like crazy, somehow trying to calm down and breath.

Youngjae couldn't contain his laughter any longer and the beautiful sound left his lips like bubbles.

“You should see your face!! Oh dear..” It took him a moment to collect himself and Daehyun still looked like a deer in the headlights.

"You're so dumb sometimes.." Youngjae rolled his eyes at Daehyun's remark.

“Dude. I'm gay, single and ready to mingle.” For a second he was worried that Daehyun might spit out his sip of wine but he just looked.. relieved.

“Oh! Oh.. me too.” Daehyun almost whispered his answer and felt his cheeks slowly turning red.

Again Youngjae just nodded without commenting on it. But he didn't missed how Daehyun bit his bottom lip and looked somehow nervous, something he usually wasn't.

“What is the first thing that you noticed about me?”

“Definitely your cheeks. So cute!” Cooed Daehyun and this time it was Youngjae who blushed and regretted his question. He was just curious.

“Really? Because all I could see were your big lips.”

“Doesn't sound nice when you say it like this. My lips are glorious and personally sculptured by god. So no hate, okay?”

“You're the weirdest kid I've ever met.”

“Speaking of kid, when exactly is your birthday? I mean I know that you're younger but when can I officially smash your face into a big cake?”

“As I said, you're so ing weird. It's January 24. Write it down, memorize it and buy me expensive gifts.”

“Wow, potty-mouthed boy. Watch you're language and respect your elders.”

“You make yourself look like you're Dumbledore's age."

“Mother Nature has been good to me.”

All that Youngjae could do was to shake his head while Daehyun smiled proudly. He knew how good-looking he was. However, when he first met Youngjae, he became self-conscious. It wasn't a good feeling to notice all your flaws, no matter how little they were. But after a while that feeling completely disappeared. Yes the flaws were still there but Youngjae liked his friend nonetheless.

“I need more wine for this nonsense!!”

Daehyun just shrugged his shoulders at Youngjae's demand and got another wine bottle from the kitchen.
This evening was nowhere near over and Daehyun started playing his favorite playlist on his music player and Youngjae hugged his knees, enjoying the warm and relaxed atmosphere.

“This is actually my autumn playlist. I guess it's time for a winter one, right? Let's make one together next time.”

“You mean like a mixtape? Ah reminds me of middle school. But sure, why not. Whose turn was it by the way?”

“Mine. But let's drink first.”

And that's what they did. The Question Game was long forgotten when they emptied the bottle within an hour. Bottle number three followed and both were now a little tipsy, Youngjae a bit more than Daehyun.

“Who's the most attractive person in this room?”

“Me.”

“Youngjae you're stupid.”

Both giggled and Daehyun's eyes wouldn't leave his friend.

“Okay, okay. Then you answer that question, Dumbledore.”

“You're the most attractive person and not only in this room. I'm confident enough to say that you're the prettiest person that I've ever seen.”

Besides the music playing, the room was now silent. Youngjae heard that Daehyun was being sincere with him.

“Two votes for me.” whispered Youngjae, suddenly aware of how close the two were. But not one of them moved an inch away.

“And both absolutely deserved.” His eyes scanned all his features and Daehyun could swear that his heart skipped a beat when Youngjae looked at him with this indefinable gaze.

Everyday, I am the aquaman who sails the sea known as you~♫

Daehyun groaned. Now, of all times, he got a call.

“You listen to Beenzino?”

You ask me spontaneously where I am
“Where do you think? I am in your heart.” is what my true feeling wants to say~


“Yeah he's one of my favorites!.. Hello?” that was followed by an even louder, frustrated, groan.
“Himchan I'll chop your head off if this isn't somehow important... Why would I care what color your shirt has?! Aren't you Kim Himchan the Fashion Expert? Why are you asking me?... Sorry man but I really can't help you-” Daehyun felt Youngjae moving next to him and suddenly his head laid in his lap. Just like that. From sassy and giggling to asleep in a nanosecond.

“Go for the grey one, you can't go wrong with that. I'll call you back tomorrow, Chan. Bye.”

Daehyun talked very quietly so that Youngjae wouldn't wake up. And Daehyun wanted so badly to lie down next to him on the couch, to wrap his arms around Youngjae and sleep. But that would be way too awkward, rushed, probably really comfortable tho but he would also wake him up.
So he stayed in his position and smiled at the peaceful boy. Carefully he raised his hand and brushed Youngjae's bangs out of his face, playing with his soft hair. It always looked very fluffy but it felt even softer than he imagined. Also it smelled a little like green apples. With his finger tips he touched his upturned cheek, soft like a peach.

“Are you in love?” Daehyun mumbled to himself.

In that moment Youngjae moved a little, placing his hand under his cheek to be a little more comfortable.

“I know that I am...
                  Sweet dreams Jae.”





_____________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:
Hey folks! This is gonna be a long A/N haha
Forgive me for this chapter. I had the day off and badly wanted to post a new chapter
but I had a serious lack of ideas :/
Next chapter definitely will be better and longer!

I spent half of my paycheck for the whole new matoki stuff.. why is shipping so expensive? ㅠㅠ
But I can't wait for all the Jokomato merch hehehe
And don't forget to vote Babyz! EMA's are coming!~

I listened to
 우쿠루쿠 (OOKOOROOKOO, such a cute name) the whole time. You could say that I'm obsessed.
I just discovered them and they make amazing Indie/Electronica music.
Also included in Dae's Autumn Beats Playlist ;)


Till then!

- instanttoffee