Chapter 1

An Unbreakable Bond

Dear Diary,

      Two years have passed since we escaped the techs and went into hiding. We're in a secret underground city named Magecliff. Our days have been peaceful, but not without worry. We check the news and search the internet everyday for information on the techs. It's disheartening to see our names and faces with the "Wanted" label on it. That me and Hongbin's love for each other is not accepted. Still, we do not take our days for granted and we live them to the fullest. Because who knows when it will be our last.

      As I closed my notebook, I felt a pair of toned arms crush me in a bear hug. "Hi Hyukkie." I mumbled, pressed into his chest. "I love you and all, but is it too much to ask you let me go." "OK." he said as he slowly released me. "What were you doing?" he asked. "Oh, I was just writing in my journal." Hyuk was my baby. He's the son that I never had. Leo thinks I spoil him too much, but I think there's nothing wrong with how I treat him. "So where are the others?" "They're in The Hive." The Hive is the lab we built here. It's the most popular area and I can always find the boys there. "Wanna go check on them?" Hyuk asked me. "Of Course."

     We were greeted as soon as we stepped through the door. The Hive was busy as usual, with the boys tinkering with various equipment. I located Hongbin immediately and gave him a back hug. "Good morning love." he said as he turned to face me. I smiled and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. "Good morning. So, what have you been working on?" Hongbin pulled out a blueprint and placed it in front of me. "I started designing a new feature for Leo's armor. I want him to have a hidden compartment for daggers and othe small weapons. This will come in handy if he finds himself up against the wall." He's always making add-ons to the boys armor to help them become stronger. I love to help with the contruction of them and improve my engineering skills.

      "Hongbinnie! Youngjie!" A strong pair of arms landed on me and Hongbin's shoulders. "Hello Ken." we said in unison. "How are you doing this fine day?" We're fine." Ken proceeded to tell an elaborate story about how he, N, and Hyuk planned to get Leo to wear kitty ears. That's Ken for you, always lively and loud. Our fun was interrupted as we saw Ravi rushing towards us.

      "We have a Problem."


Here is the first chapter! I currently trying to work on length and hope to give you longer chapters. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to Rate, Comment, and Subcribe!