Chapter 2

An Unbreakable Bond

     "We have a problem."

     "What is it Ravi?" Hongbin asked, eyes filled with worry. "Watch this." Ravi the television, revealing a news broadcast.

     The REA will be continuing their country-wide search after a year hiatus. They're coming back with a larger task force and upgraded gear. The search will be more detailed than before and include untouched locations such as the underground cities. The REA hope to discover new and hidden locations during the search. They also hope to find the criminals that have been at large for over two years. The search will begin in six months time. Back to yo-

     The broadcast was interrupted as Ravi turned off the television. Silence filled the air and tension was at an all-time high. "You heard them." Leo said, breaking the silence. "They're coming for us and they plan on succeeding this time. We can't just sit around, we need to move." He's right. We've been anticipating this, so why are we acting suprised? The message was clear: Our time here was over. "Let's pack up and head out guys." Hongbin stated.

     "Hold on." N spoke up. "Aren't we tired of running and living in fear? Instead of going somewhere else, we should stand our ground and fight." N turned towards Hongbin. "Isn't this what we were made to do? How can we protect you properly if all we do is run! What is the point of giving us upgrades if we don't get the chance to use them?!" Leo placed his hand on N's shoulder. "Calm down." "All I'm saying is give us a chance." N continued. "All of us are willing to sacrifice ourselves for both of you. You guys are the world to us, let us prove that to you. Let us fight." Hongbin let out a sigh. "Alright, who wants to face the techs?"

     Every hand in the room went up.


I apologize for the wait, things have been hectic with school projects and college applications. Thank you for waiting this long. Saranghae!!! <3