Chapter 4

An Unbreakable Bond

J.J. POV

     "Congratulations" and the occasional glare is what greets me as enter the office. This is weird, I'm not used to all of this attention. What is wrong with these people? My question was answered as yesterday's events came back to me.

     I take deep breaths as I stand anxiously outside the president's door. It's been a couple days since the boss offered me the job of leading the search. I've been debating it and I have finally made my choice. It's now or never. I gave three knocks on the door, "Name and business?" "It's Jessica Jung sir. I'm here about the offer you gave me." "Oh yes, come in." I enter the room cautiously. The guy still gave me the creeps. That smile on his face didn't help either. "Come and sit down" he said. "I assume that you are here to accept the offer." "Yes, I am." "Wonderful. Now we can get started..."

     Now everything makes sense! I guess the boss couldn't wait to tell everyone. My thoughts are interrupted when Mina runs up to me. "Congartulations, Jess! It looks like your moving up in the world. Remenber when your up there make sure you don't forget the little people." I scoffed. "Like you?" "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!" I walked away with a smirk on my face. "Oh, nothing."


H.B. POV

     I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. Youngji.  I awake from sleep mode and smile at the beautiful face above me. " Good morning, sweetheart." "Morning." I sit up and grab the remote. Youngji shakes her head. "You wake up and the first thing you do is check the news. You're unbelievable." I chuckled and the TV. There was  a broadcast saying that the REA have found someone to lead the search. It's a woman named Jessica Jung. A gasp filled the room and I looked at Youngji. Her eyes were wide and hung open. "Baby, what happened? Does it have something to do with that Jessica Jung lady?" She looked at me and replied, her voice shaking. "I know her."


J.J. POV

     Whew! The day is finally over. It was my first day "preparing" (a.k.a training my off) for the search. I am so ready to get in the bed and get some sleep. When my apartment is in sight when I get the feeling that someone is following me. I sighed. This is the last thing I need. I look around and there is no one there. I grab my dual robot-human pepper spray and prepare my self for an attack. As I cross the parking lot of my apartment, I feel a pair hands grab me. I shook the perpetrator off, turned around, and sprayed them with the pepper spray. The man groaned and stumbled  around. In the corner of my eye I saw three people running towards me. Why does this happen to me? I groaned and took off into a sprint.


I am finally back!!!! I know I have updated in forever and I apologize for that. I hope you can forgive me for my hiatus. I also hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Saranghae! <3