Prologue

An Unbreakable Bond

      We were running. Hongbin tightly held my hand as he led me to his lab. The Lab. The place where I was reborn. The place where an abomination of society was created.

      He pushed the large chrome-covered doors open as we reached our destination. We could hear the rushed footsteps of the techs as they tried to find our location. "We have to think fast." he whispered, his eyes scearching into mine. "Let's move things in front of the door to buy us time."

      "What are we going to do?" I asked as we finished blocking the door. "We're getting help." He turned toward his projects and started tinkering with them. He has been working on them for over a year now. " I am going to activate them and give them spray-on skin." He said, his eyes filled with determination.

      BANG! BANG! "We know your in there!" the techs yelled from the other side of the door. "Are you finished?" I asked frantically. "I just finished naming the last one." "These are our protectors: N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, and Hyuk." he declared as he pointed to each one. "Hello" they said in perfect unison. BANG! BANG! " We should go now." Hongbin took my hand and led me towards a trap door. He opened it and turned towards me. "This door leads to the vechicle center. From there we can get a hovercraft and have Ravi program it to take us to a far off location. It's going to be difficult, but I believe we can do it. Are you ready?"

      "Lets get out of here."


Techs- nickname for the agents of the Robotics Enforcement Agency (REA)


Hello! This is my first ever fanfiction and I thank you for taking time out to read it. I hope you will enjoy yourself as you read my story. I will try to update weekly so you won't miss me too much. Again, I than you and happy reading!