Together !

My beautiful slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our deal is now finished yonghwa,i wont be your slave no more gomawo for keeping the secret i said while i looked at him straigth in the eyes while we are both sitting in the white bench.

Kure,we are finished,from now on i don't want to see you no more,i hate you and i dont want to even talk to you.Its true i still love you but you broke my heart,you did all the kisses that we shared were something to me and that something is called love.You didn't felt nothing but i did,naega i will stop loving you from now on.

I am sad truthly sad,my love of my life wants to forget me and i understand,i hurted him and i accepted i am the worst human been ever but what can i do,i will sacrifice myself just because i love my sister,and hopefully i can erase yonghwa from my mind and from my heart,i dont want to keep hurting myself.

I looked at him in the eyes as i said same with me i am really sorry for not feeling the same thing you did,i am really sorry for hurting your feelings.And about talking to you i wont,i will leave yonghwa,so we wont be able to see each other,hopefully you erase me from your mind and your heart,gomawo anyeong i sad as i stood up and left him in the bench alone.

You are leaving shinhye,you are leaving why does it hurt so much?why did you hurted me if the only thing i did is loving you that was my mistake loving you like crazy.Anyeong my love dont forget me because i wont,i will never forget you because you are my beautiful slave and i will keep that in my heart forever.
****
Shinhye you are really leaving to taiwain?

"Ne Uee i am leaving to see haraboeji and halmeoni,but i will come back dont worry i will come back as soon i find something intresting.

Shinhye i just want to say gomawo for leaving,and for letting me a soace with yonghwa gomawo

Shinhye walked close to her as she took her face with both of her aoft and delicate hands as she said"I want you to be happy Uee,i love you so much that i want your happiness just seeing you smiling is everything for me,please dont cry no more it will hurt me in my heart,if you need something just call me arent i in your heart?we are sister and we suppost to love each other,i love you Uee anyeong my sister"I said as i let go of her face and walked out with my red and white luggage.

She loves me,and i love her but why is it hurting,why do i feel like stopping her and say please dont leave me?.I need her to be happy too ottoke what should i do .Uee started to remeber the past,all the fun stuff shinhye and her did all those memories that they had together.She fastly took her keys and drove.

**
Kyaa yonghwa pali pali"

What do you want Uee?

Plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter