First kiss :)

My beautiful slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andwe i can't believe i actually accepted his condition aishh but it's for my sister Uee i love her so much that i will do anything to make her happy although she is my big sister and i am younger she acts like if she was young andwe i can do this,yes i can.I said while walking by myself to school.

I am walking still alone when suddently i felt some strong arms around my waist i turned around and i saw him,i saw those perfect dark chocolate eyes of him,it was yonghwa he was giving me a backhug, i feel my heart beating frequently.

"Kyaa what do you think you are doing?let me go i whined while trying to get out of his hug.

You are my lovely slave so keep quiet arraseo"he said while he kept hugging my waist and putting his head on my shoulder while walking.

As we got to school he let go of the hug,thank god he did i was about to enter when suddently he took my hand and walked with me holding hands,andwe why god why?i said in my mind

"Kyaa yonghwa why are you doing this?i asked him

He stooped and looked at me straigth into my eyes as he said"Naega sarangheyo".I wided my eyes,i can't believe it he said he likes me i mean that he loves me but how?i never meet him before did i ?i asked myself

He asked me to sit in the bench and i did i was still in schock for his confession.

"Shinhye ever sence i meet you no one else has been worth thinking about.Shin I love you more than what words can show,i think about you more than you could ever known,Until forever this is true shinhye there's no one i would ever love the way i love you.Shinhye do you understand what i am saying,you are inside me,i only see you wherever i go because there's nothing in this universe that makes me live except for you shin,you are the reason i am alive because without you my life would off be misserable without you i can't live i need you every day shin do you understand how do i feel about you?

¿Am i dreaming?i asked my self several times but suddently he shook me to wake up.

"Yonghwa i ...."

"Shinhye i'm at that point werei don't even care if people like me anymore.If you like me cool,if you don't ok.

Yonghwa how can you like me if we haven't even talk,i barely know you"i asked confused for his sudden love confession.

Shinhye before i meet you ,i never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.Shinhye do you remember a box that contained a teddy bear and flowers well that was me i was too shy to give it to you personally and i am still shy towards you is just that seeing you makes my heart bump.

Andwe he is the one that gave me those beautiful flowers and that teddy bear that i have in my room it's him"I said trying to control my happiness of discovering who it was.

"Shin i like you alot i mean i love you more than my life"He said while looking at me and hold my hand.

Yonghwa i......"

Before i could continued the bell rang i quickly stood up but he without looking at me pulled me down as he said "Stay"I looked at him straigth in the eyes and i saw his tears falling down from those perfect chocolate eyes i feel gulty because he is crying because of me.

"Yonghwa i stay with you but don't cry please don't"i said while wipping his tears with my thumb

Yonghwa just looked at me with cute puppy eyes,i can't believe i will say this but he is so handsome.

Shinhye i want to die you don't love me they way i do?he said while his tears kept falling down from his precious eyes

andwe ottoke ottoke why does my heart hurt seeing him crying'i said to myself.

Yonghwa don't say that ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter